Black Spirituality Religion : ATR appropiated by NASA

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Sekhemu, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    NASA involved in Masonic ritual at Giza plateau

In Washington, Orion's belt star Mintaka was dead on the Eastern horizon. Mars was also above the city at the Masonic altitude 33 deg. 33'. In New York, it was Alnitak on the (near) Eastern Horizon, and at Paris. Sirius (Sopdet) was at the 'tetrahedra" 19.5 deg. altitude.

The Sirigi symbolism of the Dogon also made and appearance in Paris at local Midnight. The Eiffel Tower sits just off the river Seine, at the end of a long parkway named "The Avenue of Mars." This avenue is offset from the famous Champs Elysees (Avenue of Elysium) at an angle of 19.5. The Louver Museum straddles the Champs Elysees and contains three glass pyramids inthe main courtyard (the largest of which serves as the entrance to the museum and has the same proportions as the Great Pyramid), and the room known as the "Vestibule of Mars" An Egyptian obelisk adorns the Plaza De La Concorde at the opposite end of the Parkway which leads to the museum.

It looks to me like some people have appropiated our "sciences".

http://www.enterprisemission.com/millenn2.htm

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Very good post and article. I posted a while back that these white people been playing with "TIME" and that we do not understand the importance of it in relationship to our lives. I further stated that these white people took 33 years off the calendar at the "supposed death of Jesus" and started the count all over...which is why we are in the year 2005 a.d. instead of 2038. It's deeper than this, but those who don't know won't know.

If they can't handle the wine yet, they surely don't need water. Feel free to add to this or clear up any errors I may have made, if any.

3. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    You are absolutely right. unfortunately , those who don't know won't know.

www.philhine.org.uk/writings/pdfs/apikorsus.pdf

4. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
  5. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    My biggest issue with this is:

As wise and knowledgeable as the DOGON are, why are they even dealing with these DEVILS? :confused:

They have to know that the White Man aims to use whatever knowledge that the DOGON provide them as a means towards an ill ends.

And even if they don't know it intuitively, they have to see the damage that is caused as a direct result of them having and using this knowledge.

I can't be made to fathom how the DOGON would give this knowledge over to them willingly; we've seen the effects that sharing knowledge and wisdom with White people has had over the past few millenia. They can't possibly be that naive........Maybe a few centuries to a millenium ago, but not now.

As Elijah said in the Lessons:

"Can the Devil Fool a Muslim? Not Nowadays, Sir." :nono:

So why are they just giving the Divine secrets of the Cosmos over the the enemy?

Is the White man holding something over them? Are they threatening to harm them?

Any ideas? :thinking:

HOTEPU

6. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812

It seems that despite what MOST Black people have witnessed and experienced, we still remain under the "spell" cast by nonblack 'supremacy'. Collectively, the Dogon apparently aren't any different. However, I will say that some (or so I've heard) in that society were in fact displeased with the revelation of this information to the enemy......but, of course, you won't hear their story celebrated. It would however be quite interesting to see what their motivations for revealing the information were.

7. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

That's a D*mn good question. Perhaps they are.

But on the other hand, the Dogon divulging cosmic secrets to the Oyinbo (White man) is no different than our people initiating the devil into the Oracle of Ifa, or any other ATR for that matter..

Some of us never learn

8. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Hmmm, point very well taken. True indeed. :?:

HOTEP

9. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Has it occur to anybody that the Dogon already see this as an "old" news and are in the process of discovering "new" news. Why cling to "old" news when there is ever present more "new" news that lie beyond. So what if NASA got some of it. They dont have the Dogon unique experience to go beyond this point even with all their marvelous talent and technology to exercise.

Perhaps that is why its so easy to dispell this information because its "old" news.

The universe is always in a flux of change. So that "old" information is of no more importance to current situation.

Dogon are a small tribe in Africa. They dont speak out because of their small numbers and beliefs which do not adhere completely with the related Koran teachings where the other majority tribes subscribe to in Mali I think.

Some african americans may be a descendant from the Dogon tribe. They were shipped overseas to the Americas for economical expansion of the New World. Check Benjamin Banneker for details.

Even our enslaved African ancestors knew what was considered "old" and on the look out for the "new". That is where I learned this from.

10. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Hmmm :thinking:

There's always that possibility.

All will be revealed in time.