Black Spirituality Religion : ATR appropiated by NASA

Sekhemu

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
NASA involved in Masonic ritual at Giza plateau

In Washington, Orion's belt star Mintaka was dead on the Eastern horizon. Mars was also above the city at the Masonic altitude 33 deg. 33'. In New York, it was Alnitak on the (near) Eastern Horizon, and at Paris. Sirius (Sopdet) was at the 'tetrahedra" 19.5 deg. altitude.

The Sirigi symbolism of the Dogon also made and appearance in Paris at local Midnight. The Eiffel Tower sits just off the river Seine, at the end of a long parkway named "The Avenue of Mars." This avenue is offset from the famous Champs Elysees (Avenue of Elysium) at an angle of 19.5. The Louver Museum straddles the Champs Elysees and contains three glass pyramids inthe main courtyard (the largest of which serves as the entrance to the museum and has the same proportions as the Great Pyramid), and the room known as the "Vestibule of Mars" An Egyptian obelisk adorns the Plaza De La Concorde at the opposite end of the Parkway which leads to the museum.

It looks to me like some people have appropiated our "sciences".

http://www.enterprisemission.com/millenn2.htm

Very good post and article. I posted a while back that these white people been playing with "TIME" and that we do not understand the importance of it in relationship to our lives. I further stated that these white people took 33 years off the calendar at the "supposed death of Jesus" and started the count all over...which is why we are in the year 2005 a.d. instead of 2038. It's deeper than this, but those who don't know won't know.

If they can't handle the wine yet, they surely don't need water. Feel free to add to this or clear up any errors I may have made, if any.

Keita said:
Very good post and article. I posted a while back that these white people been playing with "TIME" and that we do not understand the importance of it in relationship to our lives. I further stated that these white people took 33 years off the calendar at the "supposed death of Jesus" and started the count all over...which is why we are in the year 2005 a.d. instead of 2038. It's deeper than this, but those who don't know won't know.

If they can't handle the wine yet, they surely don't need water. Feel free to add to this or clear up any errors I may have made, if any.

You are absolutely right. unfortunately , those who don't know won't know.

www.philhine.org.uk/writings/pdfs/apikorsus.pdf

My biggest issue with this is:

As wise and knowledgeable as the DOGON are, why are they even dealing with these DEVILS? :confused:

They have to know that the White Man aims to use whatever knowledge that the DOGON provide them as a means towards an ill ends.

And even if they don't know it intuitively, they have to see the damage that is caused as a direct result of them having and using this knowledge.

I can't be made to fathom how the DOGON would give this knowledge over to them willingly; we've seen the effects that sharing knowledge and wisdom with White people has had over the past few millenia. They can't possibly be that naive........Maybe a few centuries to a millenium ago, but not now.

As Elijah said in the Lessons:

"Can the Devil Fool a Muslim? Not Nowadays, Sir." :nono:

So why are they just giving the Divine secrets of the Cosmos over the the enemy?

Is the White man holding something over them? Are they threatening to harm them?

Any ideas? :thinking:

HOTEPU

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back