Black People : atomic breathing

emanuel goodman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
Is the exchange of etheric energy to electromagnetic energy (atomic) an at of divine breathing. Regarding our great great great great grand dad"ra" or what europeans call the sun. I ask this because if this is true we are interacting with the source daily and dont even know it. It is the action of what some call a black hole actually the exhalation of the source drawing back electromagnetic energy so it can breathe and release etheric energy for us to thrive. This would explain the flow of atomic molecules as well as the analogies of the breath and word causing a vibration through the sound cause by exhalation. The reflection of this action is the obvious exchange between us and trees. Both of us are dependant on the energetic action. I hope to build more on this later. any help is greatly appreciated. hotep

Is the exchange of etheric energy to electromagnetic energy (atomic) an at of divine breathing. Regarding our great great great great grand dad"ra" or what europeans call the sun. I ask this because if this is true we are interacting with the source daily and dont even know it. It is the action of what some call a black hole actually the exhalation of the source drawing back electromagnetic energy so it can breathe and release etheric energy for us to thrive. This would explain the flow of atomic molecules as well as the analogies of the breath and word causing a vibration through the sound cause by exhalation. The reflection of this action is the obvious exchange between us and trees. Both of us are dependant on the energetic action. I hope to build more on this later. any help is greatly appreciated. hotep

I have never looked at it this way when doing deep breathing exercises, meditation or yogic practice. Do you have some material/links/books you can share in reference to this "black hole". I might explain later why I ask.

Peace

Interesting stuff bro. Some say that higher knowledge and wisdom is literally being transmitted through the Sun or through the "cycles of the binary sunspot movements". If we breathing in certain types of energies that can stimulate the pineal and other glands, that would definitely help out a lot.

You think with deep breathing and visualization we can draw in this etheric energy you speak of?

Interesting stuff bro. Some say that higher knowledge and wisdom is literally being transmitted through the Sun or through the "cycles of the binary sunspot movements". If we breathing in certain types of energies that can stimulate the pineal and other glands, that would definitely help out a lot.

You think with deep breathing and visualization we can draw in this etheric energy you speak of?

of course i am not 100 percent on any thing. however life is sustained by vary basic principles that every ounce of it is governed by. That princple is change as well as energy conversion. I understand that we are all ready breathin in etheric
energy however it is in a different state. since it is a different state we are trained to see it differently. I currently see every thing as the same thing but in different forms stages etc. I am currently practicing energy conversion some call it "screaming inside" i imagine the energy building up as i enhale. i continue to inhale until my lungs are at full compacity. When my lungs are full i channel the energy to different parts of my system until my veins are about to burst. Now mind u i did not read this any where so be care ful about practice. For it has been none to wipe me out at times. I understand that any thing is possible when u are in an illusionary world to begin with hotep. The mouth must be closed so the pyra mid (nose) can filter the energy. exhalation is through the mouth.

I have never looked at it this way when doing deep breathing exercises, meditation or yogic practice. Do you have some material/links/books you can share in reference to this "black hole". I might explain later why I ask.

Peace

no i am sorry dear omo i dont. I came up with this like i do all thangs. I roled a fat one and shut and listen to my friend lol. Last night when i was posting some thing called atomic breathing came into my mind. It made perfect since and is a very logical explanation for what some call a black hole if they exisit that is. All forms of energy are circular. Let me know whats on yo mind maybe it will lead me to where this is going. hotep

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back