Black Spirituality Religion : Atlantis vs Mu(Lemuria)

Thx you for your insight ru2religious,my minds eye shows no rebuttal of any sort.But my question is if the Euro's were created,what about the Chinese/Japanese stock,where did they come from,how did they come to exist.Also where do they American Indians stand in all this.

Ah ... this is what I believe but let us review science first ... Genetic scientist suggest that Europeans is a combination of African and Asian alike with Africans contributing a 35% genetic influence and Asians at 65% genetic influence.

I personally believe beyond science that Asian came from a different star system such as the Draco/Draconia. Native American along within Dravidian come from the same which by the makes them Asians as well (South Asians). Heres were it become difficult, I believe that African/Dravidian/Native Americans represent the Mu/Lemuria people which are the ancestors to the The Atlanteans. This goes along with science in a sense that all of humanity started from Africans with Mu being a product of a peace of Africa that broke off.

Side Note:{ I believe that their were different social constructs within Lemuria which had different genetic levels who operated on different wave lengths. They were one people with different physical attributes such as black skin (India/Dravidian-Jet black), brown (African - light chocolate to extremely dark chocolate) and Native Americans with a red skin color ... not like these so-called Mexican wannabe Indians.

These would be their skin color once leaving Lemuria because of genetic difference and environmental variations but when they were all in Lemuria they all shared a greenish-blue skin tone. Some say they were green with straight red hair ... but I highly doubt this as being the case.
}

Now in this out of Africa theory ... there is no genetic relationship as far as I'm concerned between Africans and Chinese, etc ... Asians. As a matter of fact according to Asian history, they had no ideal that their were other people on this planet outside of them, but the Atlanteans knew of the Asians and Africans. I personally believe that the Atlanteans took some from Mu/Lemuria and cross breaded with this people (Asians/Draco's)to create white Europeans.

Note: The Celestial Chinese Dragon is comparable as the symbol of the Chinese race itself. CLICK HERE TO READ!!!

Concerning European stock,where do they stand in all this
*Greeks
*Irish/Scottish
*Russians
*Italians

I must know,bless me with your insight.

The Greeks has more African characteristic than the other that you've named. It has been within the last 3000 thousand years that the Greeks actually lost their colors through wars with the Barbarians of Europe. For this reason, Greeks are still endowed with a high percentage of African DNA making them really no different in a sense as black folks passing for white ... That is why Sickle Cell Anemia affects them as it do with African across the planet and this is the same with Italians ... but the Greeks have a much higher percentage.

Russians & Irish/Scottish is a product of the Asian-African admixture. Greeks and Italians are more of a modern phenom verses thousands of years back into history.

Once again, I believe white folks or zombies or what the bible called half-dead were created to cause war and destruction but I think on levels that even the creator of them people didn't imagine.
On another note,I had the most powerful dream!!!You know how I said earlier that the Lemurians had Pearl shaped Aircrafts,well I had a dream of just that.I know it had to do with mushrooms,cause I was laughing and it was almost like I was tripping...

Here's the dream.....

Me and this girl from El Salvador were on the floor tripping our ***** off,then all of a sudden a pearl appears out of nowhere.Next thing you know where transported to a space in time,both the floor and ceiling were glowing.I proceded to touch the pearl,I heard a small voice say "Budda or Christ Child".I would also like to add that as soon as I touched the pearl I noticed time dialation.Now the girl wanted to touch it,as soon as she touched it I felt a dimensional rift,everything turned black and white.When she took her hand out everything went back to normal.As we crawled our way out this strange tunnel like dimension I kept getting images of carved objects(specifically Jade).

I usually don't share my dreams,but that was Epic........

Where was I,In the 5th dimension?

I am pretty sure I was.

Time to grow some mushrooms,yep yep..........:lol:

This is pretty heavy ... I will tell you, MetaSaience is very good at dream interpretation. I have answers that come to me but I know when there are people who are especially gifted at such so I leave that to them.

Peace and Blessings

We know that the Lemurians were giants. So the Atlanteans must have been the Dwarfs. What do you think, bruh? The Dwarfs went underground and maybe some of them went under water. Elijah Muhammad said that the people who built the "UFOs" that we see, were approximately 4.5 ft tall. Sounds like Dwarfs to me.

This is extremely important ... I believe whom you are speaking of are being from a different star system who were the actual ancestors to the Atlanteans. Thoth spoke of these in this book called the 'Emerald of Thoth' if I'm not mistaken ... He called them his ancestors.

Those of Africoid stock, were said to be shorter than those of Negroid stock. So it sounds like the Atlanteans would have been the Africoids, who were the creators/genetic predecessors of the Caucasoid.

I as well agree that it was the Atlanteans who genetically created the Caucasoid race ... and I also believe that the Atlanteans were black as well ... The people who are up for question is the Asians ... the Draconian people.

I think Elijah Muhammad was correct when he said it took 600 hundred years to create Europeans. 600 years = approximately 29 generations. That's more then enough time to replace dominate genes with recessive ones.

Add on brethren.........

I agree that it could have taken 600 years as well, but the question is ... when did they 600 year process occur? Was it 6000 years ago or was it as dated genetically 16,000 years ago?

Peace and Blessings

As far as Chinese/Japanese people go, i don't have a definite answer on that. But I do know, that they are preceded by the so-called American Indian. They seem to be a mix between Native American and Mongoloid and/or Caucasoid.

Heres the things with Native Americans ... They migrated to America as some suggest 2000 years ago but modern scientist is suggesting 9 to 15,000 years ago. They are trying to separate them from Africans or Dravidian's but the only problem with such an assessment is that the oldest bones found in the Americas was found in South America. The bones were 30,000 years old and African.

The further you go back the darker the Indians become. The word 'Indi' means black and when you add and 'an' after words you are speaking about a people and thus 'Indian' means black people. This is what Columbus called them because they appeared to be liken to people in India.

Chinese people seems to be of a whole different nature and the genetic distance between Native American and Chinese are further apart then that of Native Americans and African. Thus Chinese couldn't have come from Native American and Mongoloids.

These people are from a different system ... they showed up out of nowhere.

Peace and Blessings

Heres the things with Native Americans ... They migrated to America as some suggest 2000 years ago but modern scientist is suggesting 9 to 15,000 years ago. They are trying to separate them from Africans or Dravidian's but the only problem with such an assessment is that the oldest bones found in the Americas was found in South America. The bones were 30,000 years old and African.

The further you go back the darker the Indians become. The word 'Indi' means black and when you add and 'an' after words you are speaking about a people and thus 'Indian' means black people. This is what Columbus called them because they appeared to be liken to people in India.

Chinese people seems to be of a whole different nature and the genetic distance between Native American and Chinese are further apart then that of Native Americans and African. Thus Chinese couldn't have come from Native American and Mongoloids.

These people are from a different system ... they showed up out of nowhere.

Peace and Blessings
That is probably true. Elijah Muhammad said that the people who built the Mother Plane(UFO), looked Chinese. He also mentioned that the construction of the Mother Plane, took place in Japan. If we take that literally, it suggest that those people have some extremely advanced technology and would explain how they got to this Planet. It thereby advances the theory that they came from another Star System.

This is what I used to believe as well ... the only thing that leads me to believe otherwise up to this point is the 'Emeralds of Thoth/Djehuti ' which I'm still skeptical on given that Plato really is the only one who mentioned the 'Thoth/Djehuti' outside of Kemet.

Seneb you could be correct without doubt, but as I said this is still up for debate unless we find that these Emeralds are in fact a fake ... (not in theory but in fact)

Peace and Blessings ...

The Anu people as a matter of fact were [a]Nubians or what Greeks called Ethiopians. These people (Anu) were from the south as history suggest. So in this sense you could be absolutely right ...

As I was looking over some of my documents I was taken back to this website (i.e. Anu .. above in blue)which reminded me why I believed that Thoth/Djehuti was in fact Nubian - Anu.

The Kememu wrote in their histories that they came from the South from the land of the Bow (Ta Seti). If you read the link next to the picture above ... Thoth may have been from Nubi[a]-Anubi/Anu with the letter 'A' being placed last in the word Nubia when it should have possibly been first.

I will read the sentence as interpreted on the site:

Het-u Tchuti (Thoth) Net Annu-u Tera neter

which means

The temples of the god Seth (Thoth) from the city of the Anu peoples, the devoted ones to God.

So thus he could have came from the south but what I know is that Thoth was black and the Atlantis inhabitants were as well black.

Here is another theory that I'm working on which suggest that Atlantis was actually on the continent of Africa itself but as I noted in a different post - they didn't sink but willfully went underground. Ancient Sahara desert was once an inhabitable land before becoming a dried up desert as it is today.

Read:this link.

Could Atlantis be under the sand deserts of Sahara which is south of Kemet?

Peace and Blessings

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back