Black Spirituality Religion : Atlantis vs Mu(Lemuria)

Thx you for your insight ru2religious,my minds eye shows no rebuttal of any sort.But my question is if the Euro's were created,what about the Chinese/Japanese stock,where did they come from,how did they come to exist.Also where do they American Indians stand in all this.

Concerning European stock,where do they stand in all this
*Greeks
*Irish/Scottish
*Russians
*Italians

I must know,bless me with your insight.

On another note,I had the most powerful dream!!!You know how I said earlier that the Lemurians had Pearl shaped Aircrafts,well I had a dream of just that.I know it had to do with mushrooms,cause I was laughing and it was almost like I was tripping...

Here's the dream.....

Me and this girl from El Salvador were on the floor tripping our ***** off,then all of a sudden a pearl appears out of nowhere.Next thing you know where transported to a space in time,both the floor and ceiling were glowing.I proceded to touch the pearl,I heard a small voice say "Budda or Christ Child".I would also like to add that as soon as I touched the pearl I noticed time dialation.Now the girl wanted to touch it,as soon as she touched it I felt a dimensional rift,everything turned black and white.When she took her hand out everything went back to normal.As we crawled our way out this strange tunnel like dimension I kept getting images of carved objects(specifically Jade).

I usually don't share my dreams,but that was Epic........

Where was I,In the 5th dimension?

I am pretty sure I was.

Time to grow some mushrooms,yep yep..........:lol:

Yeah ... when you say Atlantis was euro you are simply saying the gods of Egypt were White. You have to understand that Thoth/Djehuty was consider to come from Atlantis the teacher of the Kememu.

This is not accurate at all.

Secondly, Knowledge Seed the white Euros started their mutation process from black to white around 16,000 years ago within Europe. Atlantis was in the Atlantic ocean and the Atlantis population look's like Atlanta minus the Europeans.

So you are correct, Europeans are a fairly new subset of people but their process started long before 6,000 years ago. It was within 6,000 years that they came to power. I believe Elijah Muhammad was correct but I think that there was a 10,000 year difference between his theory and that of genetics (which by the way is always up for questions).

1.) Atlantis was a black population
2.) Lemuria was a greenish blue population

I believe that it was an man from Atlantis who was knowledgeable with genetics that altered the very essence of dna that caused so Africans to mutate into white euros.

Its like the movie 'quarantine', genetic mutation can change the very nature of people to become extremely wicked. This is what happened to those who label themselves as Europeans and this is why they are soulless doing things that only monsters would do.

Lemuria represent hundreds of millions in the world today labeled as Africans & South Asians. The citizens of Atlantis didn't die according to my belief ... what I believe is that the Atlantis when under water but not as a sunken city as many of us believe, but the whole continent of Atlantis was in fact a land mass that was like a ship that literally went under water and they are alive and kicken waiting for their time to come up.

They built and army of which we call Europeans to fight against us and to make war while they went under the ocean (Elijah Muhammad hand a knowledge of genetic alterations), We the Lemuria people have lost our consciousness only to find ourselves being concord by droids or the soulless ones.

I believe Thoth was a rebel Atlantean who came to give Africans knowledge on the physical level to battle on a physical level ... which actual took away from our spiritual power, therefore putting us to sleep.

Lemuria vs Atlantis is like God vs Devil ... today euros look good which is what they have made Atlantis to look because Atlantean's were their creators gods but not us ... who have forgotten ourselves just like Lemuria has been forgotten.

This is my take on my studies on the two ... one last thing which makes me believe this to theory is the bible which makes a suggestion of the same thing.

Job 26:5 Dead things are formed from under the waters, and the inhabitants thereof.

The word 'dead' is actually 'Rapha' which means 'Giants'. The word 'Formed' in Hebrew literally means 'wait' and thus the actual scripture reads in Hebrew:

Giants are waiting under the ocean bed waiting and the citizens as well.

Peace and Blessings
We know that the Lemurians were giants. So the Atlanteans must have been the Dwarfs. What do you think, bruh? The Dwarfs went underground and maybe some of them went under water. Elijah Muhammad said that the people who built the "UFOs" that we see, were approximately 4.5 ft tall. Sounds like Dwarfs to me.

Those of Africoid stock, were said to be shorter than those of Negroid stock. So it sounds like the Atlanteans would have been the Africoids, who were the creators/genetic predecessors of the Caucasoid.

I think Elijah Muhammad was correct when he said it took 600 hundred years to create Europeans. 600 years = approximately 29 generations. That's more then enough time to replace dominate genes with recessive ones.

Add on brethren.........

Djehouty was an Anu not Atlatean...

This is what I used to believe as well ... the only thing that leads me to believe otherwise up to this point is the 'Emeralds of Thoth/Djehuti ' which I'm still skeptical on given that Plato really is the only one who mentioned the 'Thoth/Djehuti' outside of Kemet.

Seneb you could be correct without doubt, but as I said this is still up for debate unless we find that these Emeralds are in fact a fake ... (not in theory but in fact)

Peace and Blessings ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back