Black People : Atlanta Pastor accused cursaded against gays

I know the question was asked, but I think this example is going to be lost on those who aren't atheist. Most of those who are using religion to show Long's weakness are not atheist, but 'non-religious spiritual' and ATR. Both of these groups are against muslim and christianity anyway and espousing a return to the native religions.... and how does that keep one from being a predator? I'on know. You can hide behind ANY religion, including ATR and spiritualism. You can warp ANY religion and get a skewed or gross interpretation of any religion. If you are a predator or pervert, you can be one in ANY religion.

I think I get where you coming from, and I was going to use the atheism as a example like you did. Me being atheist would be a bit upset if someone used atheism to say this is why a person is a predator, amoral, a pervert, lack ethics, compassion, a knowing of right or wrong, given to irresponsibility and criminal behavior because that what atheist are and what they do - because that doesn't describe every atheist and it certainly doesn't describe me. Many atheist have a knowing sense of morality, justice, right & wrong, ethics, compassion, and are responsible.

If I were christian, I'm sure... like the adherents of any other religion, I would hate for bad apples to be used as example of how bad my religion is. ......

This needed repeating, IMO.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back