Black People : Atlanta Metro-Area School District Defends Using Slavery Equations To Teach Math To Third Graders

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
“If Frederick got two beatings per day, how many beatings did he get in one week? Two weeks?”

Your Black News reports:
Third grade math is not normally the course where students are taught about beating slaves and dehumanizing labor, but two teachers at Beaver Ridge Elementary School in Atlanta thought it was a perfectly normal integration.
Chris Braxton told Fox 5 Atlanta that his son came home from school Friday afternoon with a racially inflammatory assignment that featured such questions as:
“Each tree had 56 oranges. If eight slaves pick them equally, then how much would each slave pick?”
“How many baskets of cotton did Frederick fill?”
“If Frederick got two beatings per day, how many beatings did he get in one week? Two weeks?”
While the Gwinnett County School District admits the questions were “inappropriate,” they are not disciplining the teachers in any way; in fact, they came swiftly to their defense.

Read more:
http://yourblacknews.blogspot.com/2012/01/kirsten-west-savali-atlanta-school.html#more

Your Black News reports:
Third grade math is not normally the course where students are taught about beating slaves and dehumanizing labor, but two teachers at Beaver Ridge Elementary School in Atlanta thought it was a perfectly normal integration.
Chris Braxton told Fox 5 Atlanta that his son came home from school Friday afternoon with a racially inflammatory assignment that featured such questions as:
“Each tree had 56 oranges. If eight slaves pick them equally, then how much would each slave pick?”
“How many baskets of cotton did Frederick fill?”
While the Gwinnett County School District admits the questions were “inappropriate,” they are not disciplining the teachers in any way; in fact, they came swiftly to their defense.

Read more:
http://yourblacknews.blogspot.com/2012/01/kirsten-west-savali-atlanta-school.html#more

Nothing surprises me anymore. I've come to expect now. Also this present day "education" is mired in programming IMO instead of learning and elevating. Our so called educational system, reminds me of a minor league baseball league. They almost mirror each other.

So there was NO other way to teach math? To teach math of all things. People wonder why people are confused. Because it's supposed to be this way, sad to say. This is no accident.

I have a math question for the teachers who advocated this. If 2 teachers got punched in the face, how many black eyes would there be? lol

I think the teachers wouldn't take kindly to that question. Which is why they shouldn't take kindly to a subject like slavery being intertwined with math.

A little background: Gwinnett County is a predominantly white county. Its next door neighbor, Dekalb County, is not only predominantly black but it also is the 2nd highest income, predominantly black county in America.

And that bring me to this question: Why would black people want to live in Gwinnett? The county disconnected its bus line from MARTA (ATL's rail and bus system) to prevent black folks from coming there, for goodness sake!

If the Black folks pay taxes for the school system in the so called Black Mecca, then whose responsibility is it to ensure curriculum, make changes in the school board also?

This is kind of funny after sad becuase the Illuminati are doing what is simply called a litmus test of the Black community there to see if they are really Black or negroes

This more then likely is the first step to see how much bull crap folks will simply roll over fro, if parents ans brother manic Rader said are not up in arns about this,

then they know 'Anything Goes"

a simple concept of psychological warfare!

Do understand that the whole concept we knew as children in the 60s of problem solving has been taken out of most schools, since "No Child Left Behind" and "Race to the Top",
so if problem solving is introduced like this crap it would be more apparent!

They are on page two, and saying if we can do this to their children, what will they allow us to do to them and the elderly?

A little background: Gwinnett County is a predominantly white county. Its next door neighbor, Dekalb County, is not only predominantly black but it also is the 2nd highest income, predominantly black county in America.

And that bring me to this question: Why would black people want to live in Gwinnett? The county disconnected its bus line from MARTA (ATL's rail and bus system) to prevent black folks from coming there, for goodness sake!

They live there because Stone Mountain got too BLACK for them and Gwinett is closer to that Stone Mountaintop Dr. King had a dream about integrating.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back