Black People Politics : ATLANTA MEGA-CHURCH PREACHER DR. CREFLO DOLLAR SHOWS SUPPORT FOR PRESIDENT BUSH

KWABENA said:

Peace.......

any preacher that does this, is actually saying they love money more than their own people....

I placed a verse in a poem about a year ago that goes:

if we are too walk by faith and not by sight
give the enemy his vision (Religion) back
if they havn't already
Creflo Dollar, TD Jakes & Fred Price will soon sign the "One World Religion Act"
can you dig it black
the one you call Jesus the Christ WOULD NEVER GET WITH THAT!!

peace

Peace FAM-

Brotha Kwabena - the irony is I just had a conversation about this very same thing on Thursday with a Brotha who went to school and grew up with Creflo Dollar. I'm not sure our communities realize how "out of hand" these Mega-Church Preachers and Pastors are becoming. "Pastor Dollar" as in - "pass the dollar" is literally brainwashing hundreds if not thousands here in GA. But I shouldn't speak about Mr. Dollar in a negative way online. I'm sure anyone from "World Changers" reading it would quickly come to the defensive of their Lord and Savior: Creflo. So I won't talk about him at all.

I agree with this prosperity ministry to a certain degree. We all deserve to be financially healthy, but some of these Preachers are taking it too far. Church is a business at this point. It doesn't surprise me at all that Mr. Dollar supports Bush. I wasn't surprised when Bishop Eddie Long another Mega-Church Preacher asked for his people to forgive White people for slavery. I guess most of our people still don't understand why these "Mega" Churches are in their communities in the first place. Every Chess player knows, besides the Pawns the Bishop sits to the left and the right of the King and Queen. You can't conquer a people without first conquering thier spirituality and religion. Who knows that better than George "the axis of evil" Bush?

KWABENA said:
I just have a hard time understanding...

Why is it that they are so POWERFUL when it comes to speaking "Word of God," but then so weak when it comes to speaking on the REAL UN-GODLY.

KD

peace

Why is it that they are so POWERFUL when it comes to speaking "Word of God," but then so weak when it comes to speaking on the REAL UN-GODLY.
- because in their sub-concious GOD & the Un-GODLY are 1 in the same............

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back