Black Atheists : ATHEIST?? Why label At All?

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
Simply because one chooses to not believe or follow anothers or that which is considered the norm with Religion beliefs, why then is necessary to label this person a Atheist, etc. Why have labels at all? Yet we choose to label those that disagree nor not wish to follow the religious preferences of others, etc. By doing so, I find that the concepts of religion are indeed judgmental, oppressive, and dangerous. And it's believers are hypocritical! Shouldn't these so called loving Christians be accepting of all creeds, race ethnicities, genders, and family cultures? Instead of choosing hate towards those that disagee, etc. Now you know why it's so hard to believe, etc. All core foundations of Religions are invisible, as in unseen, etc. I also find that all religions and deities were created by man. That's a true fact! Allow me to say that, "religion is false path to world slavery of humanity, religion has gone to great lengths to decieve and mislead humanity!" Therefore do not be fooled by the writings of the theologies. And labeling is never the answer. Enough said...AT

Atheist, apparently there is no such thing! It's a label that Christians place on none belivers. Either you are a follower of various religions or you are not! If one disbelieves, that's it, no real need for labels, etc. Atheist is a man created word, of course as all other words are. But to label an individual because they disagree with what you believe is not good. They were even given a name "ATHEIST!" How so convenient!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back