Black Relationships : AT WHAT AGE DOES A BLACK MAN MATURE ENOUGH TO SETTLE DOWN AND DO RIGHT,HAVE KIDS?,

jgyknowledge said:
I agree that women must accept their part of the blame, but men have to shoulder the same amount of blame too. Don't you think blanket statements such as most women aren't wife material would be insensitive and wrong. I mean by their logic most men aren't husband material either, so we're stuck in the abyss. :swim:

True!:crying:

jgyknowledge said:
I agree that women must accept their part of the blame, but men have to shoulder the same amount of blame too. Don't you think blanket statements such as most women aren't wife material would be insensitive and wrong. I mean by their logic most men aren't husband material either, so we're stuck in the abyss. :swim:

Men should shoulder the blame also, but I don't hear men whining about not being able to find a wife. If their logic is that most men aren't husband material, they would be right in saying that. The same way I feel I'm right about what I'm saying. Men and women in America are not marriage material and that's why we're stuck in this abyss as you say.

Cedric Denson said:
((Rudly Interrupting)) SORRY!

Baba Kente - I was wondering where you were. How have you been brotha?

CD

((Back to the Thread))
Didn't mean to mess your thread up Queen Heart; I should know better!LOL!)

Baba? You're crazy man. I need a whole lot of years in order to earn that name. I've been cool, but busy man.

cursed heart said:
Brother you seem bitter at the wrong woman .
I didn't do it:smooch:
I will agree that some women are in love with the idea of marriage and not the work or loyalty it takes to keep it together.
I have a friend like that.
You said men don't benefit from marriage, since when?
You make it seem like you're going to the electric chair:confused:

Oh no!!! Here we go with that bitter thing again. I'm not bitter at all cursed heart. If assuming I am makes you understand my thinking better....by all means label me bitter like so many other people have done when they can't seem to figure out why I say what I say. And if you know how men benefit from marriage.......by all means speak on it. I would love to finally hear how marriage makes life better for a man.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back