Black People Politics : At Least It's All Out In The Open Now!

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by chuck, Oct 4, 2012.

1. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    If anything is it now becoming pretty obvious: some of all whites from all backgrunds are revealing just how cliche ridden their postures are --and/or the double standard they apply when 'we' (blacks) don't measure up to 'their' (whites) standards...

As regards the first presidential debate:

Obama was more than just ahead on my score card...

Instead, some expected Obama to come out swinging like a black ninja warrior, as in--we no different than the stereotypical images whites have had of us, via any number of Fred 'the Hammer' action flicks, etc., not like (to them) an uppity you know who!

Nothing can be more blatantly racist if somebody had actually used the 'n' word to call him out...

Cpntrast that with the scared look on the other guy's face at times, i e., Romney did come across as fronting behind obvious lies, and Obama held back because he wasn't buying what he was selling...

Obama was intelligent and wise via his comebacks...

Romney was merely mimicking some of Obama's style and/or not comng across as anybody doing more tham playing catchup...

Though if that person was just expecting heavy drama, not relevant facts, they were bound to come away 'disappointed'...

Sigh...

Suchlike reveals a growing attitude, as in--'our team dropped the ball, and we'll just claim the other side cheated when they got a touchdown!'

SMH....

My and the and more to the point:

This is becoming less about how we citizens feel or think about either candidate, and more about others trying to make up our minds for us...

This homey don't play that either!

So as far as I'm concerned, I place no blind faith in the media, including pundits of American public TV and radio shows, than I do when it comes to our peoples already well know exploites and oppressors...

I. e., it is an already established bunch of key public and private institutions which maintain our so called way(s) of life, also our choice and right to not be redefined by their movers and shakers...

So don't you buy what they're selling either:

And do get your mind(s) around what it truly means to be an equal of all other citizens in this nation...

FYI...