Black People Politics : At Least It's All Out In The Open Now!

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
If anything is it now becoming pretty obvious: some of all whites from all backgrunds are revealing just how cliche ridden their postures are --and/or the double standard they apply when 'we' (blacks) don't measure up to 'their' (whites) standards...

As regards the first presidential debate:

Obama was more than just ahead on my score card...

Instead, some expected Obama to come out swinging like a black ninja warrior, as in--we no different than the stereotypical images whites have had of us, via any number of Fred 'the Hammer' action flicks, etc., not like (to them) an uppity you know who!

Nothing can be more blatantly racist if somebody had actually used the 'n' word to call him out...

Cpntrast that with the scared look on the other guy's face at times, i e., Romney did come across as fronting behind obvious lies, and Obama held back because he wasn't buying what he was selling...

Obama was intelligent and wise via his comebacks...

Romney was merely mimicking some of Obama's style and/or not comng across as anybody doing more tham playing catchup...

Though if that person was just expecting heavy drama, not relevant facts, they were bound to come away 'disappointed'...

Sigh...

Suchlike reveals a growing attitude, as in--'our team dropped the ball, and we'll just claim the other side cheated when they got a touchdown!'

SMH....

My and the and more to the point:

This is becoming less about how we citizens feel or think about either candidate, and more about others trying to make up our minds for us...

This homey don't play that either!

So as far as I'm concerned, I place no blind faith in the media, including pundits of American public TV and radio shows, than I do when it comes to our peoples already well know exploites and oppressors...

I. e., it is an already established bunch of key public and private institutions which maintain our so called way(s) of life, also our choice and right to not be redefined by their movers and shakers...

So don't you buy what they're selling either:

And do get your mind(s) around what it truly means to be an equal of all other citizens in this nation...

FYI...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Senegal Black People Politics : There Are At Least Two Realities Black People Politics 15
HODEE Black People Politics : How Many Generations are We in America ( at least 4 or 5 ) - The 14th Amendment is less than 152 years Old.. So the Struggle Must Continue Black People Politics 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : reparations-would-cost-america-at-least-6.4-trillion-today Black People Politics 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : The 10 Least Religious States in America Christian Study Group 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : At Least I Know Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Film: The Least Among You Black Entertainment 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : America's least literate cities Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : 9 of CR's "10 Least-Reliable Cars" from America. Black People Open Forum 4
C The Front Porch : Novice to say the least The Front Porch 2
B Black People : Least recommended country in Europe to go if you are Black Black People Open Forum 33
ru2religious Black People : Japan - killed the world!!! At least ours if you will Black People Open Forum 13
Destee Higher Standard Required : ZERO TOLERANCE For REPEAT Violators : Automatic 24 Hour Suspension (at least) Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 22
D Black Jokes Humor : "At Least Say Excuse Me" Black Jokes Humor 3
A Black People : so called "afro americans" the LEAST brainwashed out of the disporians!? Black People Open Forum 39
D Africa : The San: The LEAST of AFRICANS All Things Africa 0
Destee Science and Technology : FBI says at least one million computers infected by 'botnets' Science and Technology 3
howardtsu Black Poetry : AT Least in Theory Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
B Black Poetry : At least im ReAl!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
KWABENA Africa : At least 1 trip to Africa All Things Africa 14
C Black Poetry : It's over, at least for Now Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Kemetstry Black People : HOW DO I OPEN MY MIC ON ZOOM ? Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Small-Business Grants for Minorities - It's Time we Open Corner Stores and Build Businesses Again Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Money Business Jobs : ALL OVER AMERICA THOUSANDS OF OPEN AMAZON JOBS ( few thousand ) & LINKS = MAKE THAT MONEY :cool: Black Money Business Jobs 14
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Was James Brown killed? Prosecutor may open new investigation into singer's 2006 death Black Entertainment 2
R Black Poetry : He see a girl pies smoking and eyes wide open he can only stare at and hope she share that his mind mixed and shook but he had a fixed look on her, h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Got a plan hoping there's a ban on smoking girl your thighs wide open got pies wanna be stroking a sweet kiss on a complete list of lovers let me spea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Destee Black Entertainment : Saturday Night Live - Kavanaugh Hearing Cold Open Black Entertainment 0
crwn Black People : Open Your Dome Black People Open Forum 7
crwn Black People : Open Black People Open Forum 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Will You Open ? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul OldSoul : OPEN LOVE LETTER TO BETHUNE-COOKMAN 2017 GRADUATES FROM BLACK FACULTY OldSoul 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : lebron-james-to-open-public-school Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Destee Lesotho : Lesotho set to open new diamond mines Lesotho 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : Venus and Serena Williams set up all-sisters Australian Open final Black People Doing Positive Things 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Black Academic Schizophrenia: Open letter to Umar Johnson AACOOLDRE 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Open letter to a Doctor on Egyptology AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : T.I.'s Open Letter to President Barack Obama: "You Shook Up and Woke Up a Generation" and to Trump Black People Doing Positive Things 6
nilevalley Black Sports : An open letter to Gabby Douglas Black Sports 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : OPEN LETTER TO LOUIS FARRAKHAN AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : An 18-year-old, 'child of the internet' tennis sensation is taking the Australian Open by storm Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Titoub Black People : This is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Let the Market Open Black People Open Forum 0
KMeister Black Sports : Serena Williams wins French Open 2015 Black Sports 3
IFE Black Positive People : Youngest entrepreneur to ever open the NASDAQ. Black People Doing Positive Things 0
S Black People : Cubans to open talks about US fugitives including Assata Shakur as ties warm Black People Open Forum 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : James Brown - I Don't Want Nobody To Give Me Nothin' (Open Up The Door, I'll Get It Myself) Black Entertainment 10
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Australia Open Serena Williams won her 19th Grand Slam title Black Sports 7
RAPTOR Law Forum : "It is Officially Open Season on Black Folks": Legal Expert Decries Handling of Wilson Grand Jury Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
OldSoul OldSoul : An Open Letter from Protesters On The Grand Jury Decision (11.24.14) OldSoul 10
Fine1952 Black Sports : "2014 US OPEN WINNER" Black Sports 5
shaka64 Black Sports : Taylor Townsend at the French Open Black Sports 3