Black Poetry : At least im ReAl!!!

BlatinaPoet4u

Jul 13, 2004
PA
Occupation
Student
These r jus a few thoughts i had to write down..........enjoy!!!

Kick me
that's what I said
I don't care what you think
It's all in your head
You can pretend
You're better then me
but what it comes down to
Is that you just can't see
So go ahead
Kick me down
I don't care
I'll never frown
You are nothing
Compared to me
I can get up
when you have to flee
I will stand tall
no matter the deal
I don't care what you do
because at least I'm real

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
one whom real can't feel the kick
those who try to kick slip every time short
this was to the point and real i hear ya !!!!
tyteeeeeeeeeeee!

so go head kick me ........

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Hold me down.
Kick me around.
I'll never frown.
You just don't know
You can't stop my flow. :nono:
Because I'm Real.

Very nice flow BlatinaPoet4u

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Senegal Black People Politics : There Are At Least Two Realities Black People Politics 15
HODEE Black People Politics : How Many Generations are We in America ( at least 4 or 5 ) - The 14th Amendment is less than 152 years Old.. So the Struggle Must Continue Black People Politics 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : reparations-would-cost-america-at-least-6.4-trillion-today Black People Politics 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : The 10 Least Religious States in America Christian Study Group 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : At Least I Know Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Film: The Least Among You Black Entertainment 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : America's least literate cities Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : 9 of CR's "10 Least-Reliable Cars" from America. Black People Open Forum 4
chuck Black People Politics : At Least It's All Out In The Open Now! Black People Politics 0
C The Front Porch : Novice to say the least The Front Porch 2
B Black People : Least recommended country in Europe to go if you are Black Black People Open Forum 33
ru2religious Black People : Japan - killed the world!!! At least ours if you will Black People Open Forum 13
Destee Higher Standard Required : ZERO TOLERANCE For REPEAT Violators : Automatic 24 Hour Suspension (at least) Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 22
D Black Jokes Humor : "At Least Say Excuse Me" Black Jokes Humor 3
A Black People : so called "afro americans" the LEAST brainwashed out of the disporians!? Black People Open Forum 39
D Africa : The San: The LEAST of AFRICANS All Things Africa 0
Destee Science and Technology : FBI says at least one million computers infected by 'botnets' Science and Technology 3
howardtsu Black Poetry : AT Least in Theory Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
KWABENA Africa : At least 1 trip to Africa All Things Africa 14
C Black Poetry : It's over, at least for Now Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Kemetstry Black People Politics : WILL THE REAL REPUBLICANS PLEASE STAND, OR IS THIS WHO THEY ARE Black People Politics 65
Discerning Black People Politics : Black People: Know your REAL enemy Black People Politics 14
R Black Poetry : Snack is a small meal cornflakes make it all real rattle the street I'm from Battle creek so kneel to the words see a girl with hips and lips and chi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : The REAL Devils Black Health and Wellness 50
C Black People : Being Divinely True And Real Black People Open Forum 1
Queenie Law Forum : How real is the movie, "Black and Blue"? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
C Black People : Is God Real Or Is Just Our Higher Self? Black People Open Forum 0
A Black People : WAKANDA 4 REAL! Black People Open Forum 18
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The Myth Was $150,000 in Fraud. The Real Story Is More Interesting African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Tech addiction is real. We psychologists need to take it seriously Black Health and Wellness 0
F Black People : Is real empowerment truly possible if Black men and Black women are disconnected from each other? Black People Open Forum 6
MicTheory Black People Politics : Why I believe white extinction is real and climate change is the catalyst! Black People Politics 11
OldSoul Black People : The True Adventures of the Real Uncle Tom Black People Open Forum 0
Louise Cosper Law Forum : A MATTER OF REAL CONCERN FOR ALL – THE BACKGROUND DATABASE Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
chuck Black People Politics : Can We Truly Give Props To The Real Black Panthers Of The 1960's? Black People Politics 5
chuck Black Entertainment : Can You Truly Give Props To The Real Black Panthers Of The Sixties? Black Entertainment 0
Lunar Cycle Black Education / Schools : Train vs. Vehicle Collisions and Trespass: The Real Education Black Education / Schools 0
Mario William vitale Black Positive People : Keeping It Real Black People Doing Positive Things 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Yvette Carnell: Black Spending Power Is an Illusion, but the Racial Wealth Gap is Real Black People Politics 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Definition of a Real Player Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Just Being Real Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Reality Is Realer Than Real Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Real Love: Two Lineages as One Tree Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
nilevalley Black People Politics : This is why the people of Kenya Africa would tell Donald Trump climate change is a real fact! Black People Politics 3
Queenie Black People : Let's be real about the hate - bigotry - racism Black People Open Forum 50
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : MSU UNCOVERS REAL CULPRITS IN FLINT CRISIS Black Health and Wellness 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Lee Daniels says racism isn’t ‘real’ because he doesn’t ’embrace’ it Black Entertainment 4
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : From Banks to Beauty Products, The #BuyBlack Movement Is Real Black Money Business Jobs 0
alcase Black People Politics : Will The Real Hillary Clinton Please Stand Up Black People Politics 4
nilevalley Black People : Is it fake or the real thing? Black People Open Forum 1