Africa : At least 1 trip to Africa

KWABENA

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Hey Brothers-n-Sisters:

I believe that every brother and sister should take a least 1 trip to Africa to see what it is like, where they came from, get to know the way of life, meet the people, and so on.

I know that some of you have already been to Africa before. But do you believe that it is necessary to at least take 1 trip to Africa sometime in your lifetime?

I know I will as soon as I can find the money and time.

Cedric Denson

i agree with you...at least one...and if lucky many.\
one can take a steamer to africa...did you know that..it's much cheaper..may take longer, but really a very interesting way to travel..only 5 to l0 passengers on a steamer..always eating at the captains table...interesting stops along the way...fascinating..
actually ..since the war I don't even know if they have them anymore...so i might have spoken to soon...but really it would cost half the airline way..

deepy said:
i agree with you...at least one...and if lucky many.\
one can take a steamer to africa...did you know that..it's much cheaper..may take longer, but really a very interesting way to travel..only 5 to l0 passengers on a steamer..always eating at the captains table...interesting stops along the way...fascinating..
actually ..since the war I don't even know if they have them anymore...so i might have spoken to soon...but really it would cost half the airline way..

Blessed, we do need to purchise ships to go home to Africa, Black Starliner ships, I would like to know if you know more about these steamers you are talking about, do you know anyting else abou them. Blessed

Cedric Denson said:
Hey Brothers-n-Sisters:

I believe that every brother and sister should take a least 1 trip to Africa to see what it is like, where they came from, get to know the way of life, meet the people, and so on.

I know that some of you have already been to Africa before. But do you believe that it is necessary to at least take 1 trip to Africa sometime in your lifetime?

I know I will as soon as I can find the money and time.

Cedric Denson

I have already implamented a trip to Ethiopia, in April, and ghana in sept, then to choose where i want to perminently reside, then Repatriate. to continue the fight for international repatriation. But thank you for your advise, and for black people it is part of the gospel that you just spread, God Bless you. BLessed LOve

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back