KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Hey Brothers-n-Sisters:

I believe that every brother and sister should take a least 1 trip to Africa to see what it is like, where they came from, get to know the way of life, meet the people, and so on.

I know that some of you have already been to Africa before. But do you believe that it is necessary to at least take 1 trip to Africa sometime in your lifetime?

I know I will as soon as I can find the money and time.

Cedric Denson

deepy

Jun 4, 2003
nyc
i agree with you...at least one...and if lucky many.\
one can take a steamer to africa...did you know that..it's much cheaper..may take longer, but really a very interesting way to travel..only 5 to l0 passengers on a steamer..always eating at the captains table...interesting stops along the way...fascinating..
actually ..since the war I don't even know if they have them anymore...so i might have spoken to soon...but really it would cost half the airline way..

Prophet Chris

Oct 5, 2004
deepy said:
i agree with you...at least one...and if lucky many.\
one can take a steamer to africa...did you know that..it's much cheaper..may take longer, but really a very interesting way to travel..only 5 to l0 passengers on a steamer..always eating at the captains table...interesting stops along the way...fascinating..
actually ..since the war I don't even know if they have them anymore...so i might have spoken to soon...but really it would cost half the airline way..

Blessed, we do need to purchise ships to go home to Africa, Black Starliner ships, I would like to know if you know more about these steamers you are talking about, do you know anyting else abou them. Blessed

Prophet Chris

Oct 5, 2004
Cedric Denson said:
Hey Brothers-n-Sisters:

I believe that every brother and sister should take a least 1 trip to Africa to see what it is like, where they came from, get to know the way of life, meet the people, and so on.

I know that some of you have already been to Africa before. But do you believe that it is necessary to at least take 1 trip to Africa sometime in your lifetime?

I know I will as soon as I can find the money and time.

Cedric Denson

I have already implamented a trip to Ethiopia, in April, and ghana in sept, then to choose where i want to perminently reside, then Repatriate. to continue the fight for international repatriation. But thank you for your advise, and for black people it is part of the gospel that you just spread, God Bless you. BLessed LOve

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Senegal Black People Politics : There Are At Least Two Realities Black People Politics 15
HODEE Black People Politics : How Many Generations are We in America ( at least 4 or 5 ) - The 14th Amendment is less than 152 years Old.. So the Struggle Must Continue Black People Politics 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : reparations-would-cost-america-at-least-6.4-trillion-today Black People Politics 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : The 10 Least Religious States in America Christian Study Group 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : At Least I Know Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Film: The Least Among You Black Entertainment 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : America's least literate cities Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : 9 of CR's "10 Least-Reliable Cars" from America. Black People Open Forum 4
chuck Black People Politics : At Least It's All Out In The Open Now! Black People Politics 0
C The Front Porch : Novice to say the least The Front Porch 2
B Black People : Least recommended country in Europe to go if you are Black Black People Open Forum 33
ru2religious Black People : Japan - killed the world!!! At least ours if you will Black People Open Forum 13
Destee Higher Standard Required : ZERO TOLERANCE For REPEAT Violators : Automatic 24 Hour Suspension (at least) Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 22
D Black Jokes Humor : "At Least Say Excuse Me" Black Jokes Humor 3
A Black People : so called "afro americans" the LEAST brainwashed out of the disporians!? Black People Open Forum 39
D Africa : The San: The LEAST of AFRICANS All Things Africa 0
Destee Science and Technology : FBI says at least one million computers infected by 'botnets' Science and Technology 3
howardtsu Black Poetry : AT Least in Theory Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
B Black Poetry : At least im ReAl!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
C Black Poetry : It's over, at least for Now Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
O Black People : Christmas Road Trip Black People Open Forum 0
O Black People : Surprise Trip for the Kids Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Sen. Rand Paul offers Rep. Ilhan Omar a trip back to Somalia to 'appreciate America more' Black People Politics 5
R Black Poetry : To trip mean to stumble I've seen lips crumble after a kiss hard to master this a ghetto blaster can Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : make my mind trip lost you try kiss off my lipgloss Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Black Relationships : GIRL TRIP Black Relationships 23
Clyde C Coger Jr Ghana : Colin Kaepernick Celebrates His Quest For True 'Independence' On Trip to Ghana Ghana 1
jamesfrmphilly Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : prison-bae-jeremy-meeks-deported-during-modeling-trip-to-u-k Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : michael-bennett-nfl-not-going-on israel-government-trip- Black People Doing Positive Things 2
HODEE Black People : Some shots of my Brazil...trip Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Kenya : Obama's Grandmother to cook for President on Historical Kenya trip to Africa Kenya 7
chuck Black People : The Stereotypical White Person: Less (For) Real/More On A Fantasy Trip By Their Nature! Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Black People : Has Black Culture Become A Fantasy Trip? Black People Open Forum 25
HODEE Black People Politics : A Virtual Road Trip with President Obama Black People Politics 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Jay-Z Defends Trip to Cuba in “Open Letter,” White House Denies Rapper’s Claims Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Ghana : Gil Noble - Like It Is: Interview Clarke, Smalls and Mary Hoover on their trip to Ghana Ghana 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Road Trip: Mormon-in-chief? Latter-day Saints talk about what a President Romney would mean to them Black People Politics 2
A Black Travel : Plan your trip before you go. Black Travel 6
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Hip Hop - A trip down memory lane Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
J Black People : Preparing For a Trip by Car Black People Open Forum 1
J Black Travel : Travel Sickness - Don't Let it Wreck Your Trip Black Travel 2
S Black Poetry : Bus Chronicles#2: A trip to tha dentist Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Spirituality Religion : Trip Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
$$RICH$$ Black People : TEEN DIES ON A SCHOOL TRIP Black People Open Forum 1
Therious Pan Africanism : Your Trip African American History Culture 2
T Black People : Malcolm X speaks the truth after his trip to mecca (response to kemetkind) Black People Open Forum 0
luvmyppl Black Entertainment : Nas's Baby Mama is a trip!! Black Entertainment 1
S Black Poetry : Head Trip Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
S Poetry Critiques : Head Trip Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
PoeticManifesta Black People : Destee.com trip to chicago.. are you coming? Black People Open Forum 33