Nigeria : At Last! – Tb Joshua Speaks On Boko Haram(Nigeria Terrorism)

John lucky

BANNED
Jan 4, 2012
united kingdom
Since the onset of the activities of the dreaded Islamic sect boko haram especially with the way they her targeting places of worship and Christian has lead to so terrifying complaints by men of God in this country In a statement that chronicled several attacks and killings of Christians and destruction of their places of worship, the Christian leaders said: "We have hitherto exercised restraint in our public statements on these matters. However, we cannot continue to do so indefinitely, and are determined that in the year 2012, if these unprovoked attacks continue, and Christians remain unprotected by the security agencies, then we will have no choice but to defend our lives and property and take our own steps to ensure our safety and security”. The statement was signed by CAN president, and other notable Nigeria mega pastors. What are these men of God saying now?? Are they now saying they would soon license us to carry guns to fight back in the name of self defense? Whatever they mean by this I am disappointed that none of them could make known the mind of God about this issue, and while these mega preachers are making these statements with some even publicly cursing the boko haram sect, we were yet to hear a word from TB Joshua on this boko haram issue, but He surprisingly broke this silence during the Christmas and new year services held at his imposing cathedral in Lagos, with a sharply contrasting view to what these other mega pastors preach and insinuate “Let me just address my people, Nigeria. The present situation we are in – there is no war between Christians and Muslims. I mean, there is no war between you and your neighbour. I mean, there is no war among neighbours. This is a parable to you. There is no war. The idea of bombing and burning churches is to cause disagreement and conflict between you and your neighbour, to break the commandment and rule which says, “Love your neighbor as yourself.” The idea of burning churches is to cause disagreement and conflict between you and your neighbour, to break the commandment which says, “Love your neighbor as yourself.” If we are not armed for battle, we would fight the wrong battle. Strikes against your neighbour, strikes against your people – this is the wrong battle. Tell the world. I know the whole world is watching. Listen, our situation in Nigeria – there is no war between Christians and Muslims. The idea of burning churches is to cause conflict among neighbours, to break the commandment which says, “Love your neighbour as yourself”. And once the commandment is broken, you are against God. So, there is no war. Love your neighbour. We pray for those who are affected and their people so that God would strengthen them to bear the loss. My message to all: God at all times is assembling for Himself a generation of Spiritual worshippers. Because God is a Spirit, Christ came to declare God to us''.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back