Black Poetry : At home she roam around in a gown and boys hound and bark be astound her beauty could wreck a nation and don't expect compensation can't place her lac

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
At home she roam around in a gown
and boys hound and bark be astound
her beauty could wreck a nation
and don't expect compensation
can't place her lace in his care
boys will embrace it everywhere
her cake uplifts
so that make it a gift
boys wanna jest sniff
she was at WALMART
cars was all park
she inside shop a lot
so a boy walks up not
your usual couldn't guess his plot
had deep voice made a steep choice
wanna rap at home keep a horse
oh dang hope he's not the LONE RANGER
wow! man can't go home with a stranger
I'm a PUERTO RICIAN girl with luck
and I strut and hurl butt
PRINCESS ANNE ROAD to the left
LYNNHAVEN PARKWAY is deft
it runs in front now this is Black
Hip Hop in VIRGINIA BEACH facts
fly, there's something in the water
step with charm and accept the norm
need help dealing with the storm
of love, oh PUERTO RICIAN girls
go through a lot boys rock their world
brisk romantics are Hispanic candy curls
boys be above the rim for cake
and that stimulate their fate
Have a bitter panic
her literature romantic
Which inspired him
so he required tims
now this is Black Hip Hop
in Virginia Beach rip shop
with chain saw and be plain raw
like carrots for rabbits but naw
no sex, “LOOK BOO love your dress
and your club breasts so impressed
with your butt blessed like a cup
of coffee you killing me softly luck
like LAUREN HILL, you have the right
stuff and tonight I wanna huff huff to a bright
lamp light
know your panties damp and tight
facts around
your background
shows you're a sweetheart
and street smart
look I rap rude with aptitude
and trap food in my mouth
have the nasty capacity to rhyme
forever drop a verse
after a hot thirst
for wine “NAW PLAYER you
thirst for cake but I'm first rate
like musicians on a mission hate
to blow a concert so I flow alert
and go insert
a quarter in the juke box
it plays three records but COX
cable have replaced that

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Emotions strong and like oceans roam in wet places while he get laces at home alarm is the reason in a girl's arm every season, the worst is fear then Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : be gone from home now in Walmart to roam my COX Desk top support Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
O Black People : Staying at Home Kids Activity Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : OK she strut butt and stay up with luck she's a RED BONE and boys kiss her and head home because of her skin tone this boy has a TOYOTA with hype he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
S Black People : 50 or so Heavily-armed Cops and National Guardsmen protect the home of killer cop Derek Chauvin. Black People Open Forum 1
G Health and Wellness : Mississippi Church That Violated Coronavirus "Stay At Home Order" Burned To Ground Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : Its a dumb start but it from the heart and bona fide now I'm gonna ride home with this boy a kiss he can enjoy so lets get under way gonna be wet thun Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Homeless women who took over California home gain support Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Al D Africa : Energy Efficient Home Built by Africans All Things Africa 0
KRAZYK Black People : You have no reason to cry about your home Black People Open Forum 4
Chyko Health and Wellness : Acne Treatment At Home: 10 Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Pimples Black Health and Wellness 1
R Black Poetry : They kiss at the table but this fable is concerned with a cake date that went wrong so he spent time at home thinking about it alone now on the phone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : "knew this girl that was home yall up against a stone wall because of a wrong phone call now this boy want some and could fall in love after he break Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Toddler allegedly returns home from daycare with braid ripped off scalp: 'This is a lawsuit' Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : No Home Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Ndugu Black Positive People : Marcus Kline Freedom Home Adacamy , has kindergarten students doing JHS science!! Black People Doing Positive Things 1
R Black Poetry : be desired and approved HIP HOP required a smooth feel strong and the deal at home after a kiss and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This is a gift an act folks sniff my facts and detect a smell at home now have to protect my cell Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Senegal : At new Museum of Black Civilizations, a call to come home Senegal 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Detroit police find 63 fetuses in funeral home amid probe Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Pioneering female plumber who fought sexism was told to 'go home and do the dishes' Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Alvin Kamara wears 'Make Africa Home Again' hat, Colin Kaepernick jersey in Saints locker room Black Sports 1
R Black Poetry : Strong beats on streets as pride talk on sidewalks run into crime has stone walls best be home yall, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : At VIRGINIA BEACH Home depot to buy some electric wire but have this dumb desire for chick quick and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : One dude paused his brain and caused pain on microphones while he remain home his goal was to tame d Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : home team history Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Computers - Software Hardware : How to make sure Russian hackers can’t attack your home router, again Science and Technology 4
R Black Poetry : born in the gully but fly and a lullaby lullaby is a song for a baby // let me take you home get g Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : born in the gully but fly and a lullaby is a song for a baby so boo let me take you home get gravy y Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
PurpleMoons Black People : Virginia governor to white nationalists: 'Go home ... shame on you' Black People Open Forum 6
IFE Black Positive People : 9-Year Old Queen Running Her Own Home-Based Line of Bath Products Black People Doing Positive Things 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : from-detroit-to-liberia-why-i-left-america-to-find-home Black People Open Forum 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Starts At Home...I Thought You New.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Home - Ms Mills OldSoul 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Ghana : Syrians finding refuge in Africa as war at home grinds on Ghana 1
Senegal Law Forum : Do You Practice Home Defense? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Charles Brown - Please Come Home For Christmas Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Enki Black People : This is our home black family Black People Open Forum 4
Fine1952 Black People Politics : President Obama’s New Home Black People Politics 0
DjajiPrime Benin : History and Culture of Benin Republic (Home of VooDoo) Benin 3
chuck Health and Wellness : The Loss Of Black Home Ownership In Detroit Is A Wake Up Call For All Of Us!! Black Health and Wellness 0
Chidike Black People : Black Woman in Leading Lawsuit Over Flint, Mich., Water Crisis Found Shot to Death in Home Black People Open Forum 8
Liberty Black Education / Schools : In African-American Communities, Growing Interest In Home-Schooling Black Education / Schools 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Archaeologists digging at Malcolm X's boyhood home in Boston African American History Culture 1
1poetsought Black People : The Journey Black Home Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Nation of Islam comes home to Detroit for convention Black Money Business Jobs 2
caramelpython Black Poetry : Returning Home Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Liberty Black Positive People : Rondae & Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson Surprise Mom with New Home (Dir By @MrBizness) Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Liberty African American History Culture : RARE PHOTOS OF MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. AT HOME African American History Culture 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 18 Bizarre Home Remedies That Really Work Food Discussion and Recipes 2