Black People : "At a black college I still got white knowledge"

So basically what you are saying s that you have researched all of the Black colleges and found documentation to prove them all to be as you say on the payroll?

Or is that just an assumption?

Would this type of information typically be found in your common HBCU brochure? Does the enemy commonly ADVERTISE its agenda Ankhur??? Why don't you reveal which HBCU's were NOT started by nonblacks and have not been funded by some of the same forces up until this day?...Perhaps then folks seeking an HBCU will know where to enroll.

So basically what you are saying s that you have researched all of the Black colleges and found documentation to prove them all to be as you say on the payroll?

Or is that just an assumption?
come on sister this is no a word game, we are haveing a discussion.

You made a statement that I claimed is prejudiced, you claim it is not, so therefore all I m saying is prove it, or what are you basing your original statement on, because Rush Limbaugh usually bases his statemnts on nothing or the top of his head

come on sister this is no a word game, we are haveing a discussion.

You made a statement that I claimed is prejudiced, you claim it is not, so therefore all I m saying is prove it, or what are you basing your original statement on, because Rush Limbaugh usually bases his statemnts on nothing or the top of his head

Ankhur, my intent in those statements hadn't anything to do with OVERgeneralizing, as I'm sure, as with the Black populace in general, you will find some exceptions; but since, comparably, you are dealing with a significantly smaller pool, they are going to be extremely rare. Now, if YOU have proof to the contrary, lay it out. I have no problems with that; that would just be another resource to use personally and/or to refer other Black people to. A Black institution that ain't on the 'payroll,' and has largely never been, would be a valuable resource....so, again I say....point them out.

Would this type of information typically be found in your common HBCU brochure? Does the enemy commonly ADVERTISE its agenda Ankhur??? Why don't you reveal which HBCU's were NOT started by nonblacks and have not been funded by some of the same forces up until this day?...Perhaps then folks seeking an HBCU will know where to enroll.
"And if it's an issue about secret societies;
We have known about the Boule's since reconstruction but have not in 75 years created any other allrternative temples of education."

That part of my original statement wether read or unread, squashes all acusations about Tommism

Let's clarify where our emotions are since this is a public dialogue and not a personal phone call.

My emotions are in regard for our youth to have the opportunity to get a college education and gainfull employment, or open a business if the want, in order to have a propserous life, that all parents want for their children.

Where are your emotions regarding,
those graduating high school from our community?

Ok...lol...this ALMOST seems like an agreement.

"And if it's an issue about secret societies;
We have known about the Boule's since reconstruction but have not in 75 years created any other allrternative temples of education."
That part of my original statement wether read or unread, squashes all acusations about Tommism

Let's clarify where our emotions are since this is a public dialogue and not a personal phone call.

My emotions are in regard for our youth to have the opportunity to get a college education and gainfull employment, or open a business if the want, in order to have a propserous life, that all parents want for their children.

Where are your emotions regarding,
those graduating high school from our community?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back