Black Astrology : Astronomers Confirms that there are two Suns.

_NortheastGroover_

May 22, 2014
Its the immense energy coming from the black sun that the sun got the power or whatever necessary for whatever nuclear fusion to take place.

Ps im kinda ignorant in the area so yeah... lol... not saying I dont know what I'm talking about but im saying im far from a expert

Dreya

Jul 14, 2014
GA
Occupation
Applied computer arts
nuclear fusion is caused by superheating due to the incredible pressure produced by the suns gravity - its basically all down to reachin a critical point of mass - the black hole itself though - they used think those things just sucked in energy mass everythin - but that hawkin dude - you know the guy whos been on big bang theory has just come up with some whole new ideas on that - something along the lines of a leaky chaos horizon rather then the old event horizon or such - i still got to get down to readin the research properly - only just scanned through what he wrote quickly

_NortheastGroover_

May 22, 2014
Well whatever his ideas I'm sure they aren't new, like I said, knowledge of the black sun is very old. He's probably just regurgitating something he think he came up with...

Stars are born when dark matter constantly collapses on it until there no more space right? I think that's what you just said... but dark matter is essentially the black sun is I think or something along those lines

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.