Black Astrology : Astronomers Confirms that there are two Suns.

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by asmith161718, Jul 24, 2014.

1. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    http://www.astronomy.com/news/2014/05/nearest-bright-hypervelocity-star-found#.U8_Au8SwBho.twitter

Could this be proof that the Earth do not revolve around the Sun in the way we have been told?

The second Sun is called a Hypervelocity star and is located above the Galactic Center in our Milky Way Solar System. A Hypervelocity Star is a star that has been ejected outside of a Galaxy.
    http://www.astronomy.com/news/2014/05/nearest-bright-hypervelocity-star-found#.U8_Au8SwBho.twitter

Despite being the closest hypervelocity star, it nonetheless is 249 quadrillion miles (400 quadrillion km) from Earth.

There are videos on Youtube that shows what looks like 2 suns in the sky.

Could this second sun be the one Astronomers have discovered? Under normal circumstances especially since this second Sun/hypervelocity star is so far away {249 quadrillion miles (400 quadrillion km)} I still wouldn't believe that one of the two suns that is in the sky was the one located close to the Galactic Center but yesterday I came across a video that says that the Earth does not revolve around the sun like we have been told in school.

The Sun is moving thousand of miles into Space and the Planets are following the Sun in spiral movements. If this is true then the Earth while moving through space along with the other planets would pass close by the Galactic center as well as the second Sun that the Astronomers has confirmed.

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,743
    the earth never goes anywhere near the galactic center.......

3. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Good one!!!

This will be overlooked, because so many people know so much about this, and forgot to share it I guess.

Time to go back to the science books and update them again, dangit

The video that pans from one end to the other to show the two distinct light sources is either a mass hoax, explosion that is covered up, or something along the lines of "another sun".

Or maybe just one of those "optical illusions" that we often hear some elude to

4. Dreya

Dreya Well-Known Member MEMBER

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    stricly speaking now the earth does not revolve about the sun - as in not about the center of the sun - it revolves about the point which is the center of gravity of the 2 of them - which i believe is still a point within the sun - just not the center - and nope we dont have 2 suns - this star is way further out than many many other starrs - if the solar system was based around a binary star of any kind we wouldnt be questioning it now after all the time we been on this earth - plus youll notice that no imagry of the sun taken from space ever shows 2 suns - thats cuz this is just an atmpspheric effect is all

5. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    On second glance of that first video... it does actually look like the reflection of the sun off of the glass shield, smh.

[​IMG]

Let's have a do-over on this please, almost got me though.

Try again

6. _NortheastGroover_

_NortheastGroover_ Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Wow, never heard of there being 2 suns in the sky. I know that there are stars in our solar system, or galaxy, that are brighter than our sun.

But the knowledge of 2 suns, or concept/theory, is very old. The Shining Sun and the Black Sun - the Galactic Center, the black sun being where the shining sun get it power from.

7. Dreya

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    at the glactic center theres a black whole which i guess you could call a black sun - the power for our sun though simply comes from thermonuclear fusion

i read that article twice now and i cant even find any mention of two suns in it - so not sure where the original poster got that idea from

8. _NortheastGroover_

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Its the immense energy coming from the black sun that the sun got the power or whatever necessary for whatever nuclear fusion to take place.

Ps im kinda ignorant in the area so yeah... lol... not saying I dont know what I'm talking about but im saying im far from a expert

9. Dreya

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    nuclear fusion is caused by superheating due to the incredible pressure produced by the suns gravity - its basically all down to reachin a critical point of mass - the black hole itself though - they used think those things just sucked in energy mass everythin - but that hawkin dude - you know the guy whos been on big bang theory has just come up with some whole new ideas on that - something along the lines of a leaky chaos horizon rather then the old event horizon or such - i still got to get down to readin the research properly - only just scanned through what he wrote quickly

10. _NortheastGroover_

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Well whatever his ideas I'm sure they aren't new, like I said, knowledge of the black sun is very old. He's probably just regurgitating something he think he came up with...

Stars are born when dark matter constantly collapses on it until there no more space right? I think that's what you just said... but dark matter is essentially the black sun is I think or something along those lines