Black Astrology : Astrology & The Presidency?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Aqil,

Thanks so much for the contribution you are making to this web site. Providing my visitors (and me!) with answers to the questions they ask. This is very kind of you.

I have a question ...

Do you remember the news reporting that Nancy Reagan consulted with astrologists during her husband's presidency? What did you think of that? Were you surprised?

Also, when we spoke you explained how you thought astrology played a part in the Clinton administration. I found it very interesting and ask that you share it here, if you don't mind.

Perhaps there are other times when the presidency and astrology embraced each other. What does astrology say about Bush?

At your convenience of course.

Thanking you again and in advance ...

Destee

Destee said:
Do you remember the news reporting that Nancy Reagan consulted with astrologers during her husband's presidency? What did you think of that? Were you surprised?"
Ms. Reagan was aware of the following knowledge, and was greatly concerned about her husband's presidency, which is the main reason why she consulted an astrologer. Here is the information that was presented to her:

In 1908, the American astrologer John Hazelrigg (1860-1944), author of Metaphysical Astrology, predicted that the men elected president of the United States in the years 1920, 1940 and 1960 would each die in office. His startling prediction was based on the recurrence of the conjunctions between the planets Jupiter and Saturn (once every 20 years) in the earth signs of the zodiac. The following is a complete list of the presidents involved:

William Harrison – elected 1840
died April 4, 1841 (natural causes) date of conjunction:
January 26, 1842 – in Capricorn

Abraham Lincoln – elected 1860
died April 15, 1865 (assassinated) date of conjunction:
October 21, 1861 – in Virgo

James Garfield – elected 1880
died September 19, 1881 (assassinated) date of conjunction:
April 18, 1881 – in Taurus

William McKinley – elected 1900
died September 14, 1901 (assassinated) date of conjunction:
November 28, 1901 – in Capricorn

Warren Harding – elected 1920
died August 23, 1923 (natural causes) date of conjunction:
September 9, 1921 – in Virgo

Franklin Roosevelt – re-elected in 1940
died April 12, 1945 (natural causes) date of conjunction:
February 15, 1941 – in Taurus

John Kennedy – elected 1960
died November 23, 1963 (assassinated) date of conjunction:
February 19, 1961 – in Capricorn

Ronald Reagan – elected 1980
died June 5, 2004 (Alzheimer's disease) date of conjunction:
December 31, 1980 – in Libra* (an air sign)

*Astrologers say that the foregoing presidential death cycles ceased in 1980 because the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction of that year occurred in Libra, an air sign. The last time the conjunction occurred in an air sign was in the year 1405 AD, in Aquarius. The last Jupiter-Saturn conjunction occurred on May 28, 2000, in the earth sign Taurus.

The next conjunction will occur in November 2020 (an election year), exactly 60 years after the election of John Kennedy, and again in the earth sign Capricorn. Ironically, the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction of 2020 will occur in November of that year, and Kennedy was assassinated in November 1963...

Destee: said:
Also, when we spoke you explained how you thought astrology played a part in the Clinton administration. I found it very interesting and ask that you share it here, if you don't mind..."
Yes. I was referring to the amazing fact that Bill Clinton (8/19/’46) and Monica Lewinsky (7/23/’73) are astrological twins! Both have the Sun in Leo, the Moon in Taurus, and Libra rising. This means that upon meeting they would automatically be attracted to each other. This why I believe that she was sent to the White House by people who were aware of this, and intent on destroying his presidency. The rest is history...

Thank you Aqil,

But how was Mrs. Reagan able to use this information to help her? Did the fact that the cycle ceased in '80, mean she/they had nothing to worry about? Is this what she found out, that there was no reason for concern?

How about Bush ... what does astrology say about him?

Destee

Re: Nancy Reagan

Having knowledge of the aforementioned 20-year presidential death cycles, and knowing that the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn would occur during her husband's term as president, Ms. Reagan was more than likely extremely concerned about his safety. And as a result of the 1980 conjunction occurring in an air sign for the first time in 575 years, Reagan survived an assassination attempt on his life during his term as president...

Re: George Bush

According to the 20-year presidential cycle, the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction that occurred in May 2000 does not bode well for Bush. The conjunction occurred in the earth sign Taurus, and the fateful 20-year presidential death cycle is once again in effect...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back