Black Spirituality Religion : Astrology and Rituals

44Reasons

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 7, 2008
So I think it is time for me to take my Magical work a little bit seriously. I define myself mostly as a crystal Mage but I am soon starting to work with herbs, candles and magnets. With this being said I am seeing the importance of Astrology in my workings as my level of knowledge increases. I am asking the board to hold my hand during this process, this being can anybody recommend any good books on Astrology. Been reading a lot of Mr Ford lately but felt I should take a crash course on this before I hurt myself.

I would also like to let the board know that July is a very important month for, it is a coincidence that this is the month that the Bohemian grove meet. Last year i got robbed at gunpoint during July and the year before that something important happened. What is so important about this month. I heard they kill an original man (black man) at every one of these meetings, if that's the case I guess they was trying to take me out. Those bastards......

1545330719_0566e71a59.jpg

The Bohemian groove on Adult Swim LOL, this show is hilarious...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back