Black Astrology : Astrology and Numerology help

Reniassance Man

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 21, 2008
Virginia
Hello.
I was wondering if there was a site that I can go to that will teach me how to give myself a full astrological reading. And another for a full numerology. I need to know my earth day, how my spiritual development will progress along the years, along with other aspects of my life, the moon I was born under, and other unknown information. Can someone help me please.

Reniassance Man ... Welcome and Thanks for Joining Us !!! ... :wave:

I don't know the answers to your quesitons, but we have Sister Astrologer4U here with us, that may be able to help you. I've noticed several of the Family Members following her lead, and doing their own charts and stuff (if i have this right) ... so as soon as she or one of them see this ... they can give you more substantive answers to your questions.

In the meantime ... and in between time ... and all that stuff ...

Please make yourself at home, because you are!

:heart:

Destee

Hello.
I was wondering if there was a site that I can go to that will teach me how to give myself a full astrological reading. And another for a full numerology. I need to know my earth day, how my spiritual development will progress along the years, along with other aspects of my life, the moon I was born under, and other unknown information. Can someone help me please.

Hey Renaissance Man!

Although I may not be a professional Astrologer or Numerologist, I will be more than willing to help you, seeing as how I have been studying the Art/Science of Astrology for less than a year.

Firstly, I really would not suggest blending Astrology in with Numerology. Although both can produce the same results, the processes are a bit different. Since I am studying Astrology, I will speak on that, then Numerology later on (if you insist).

In my study of the Astrology, one thing I have learned is you will never see your full chart, per se. What you will likely see are the major influences in your chart. There is a way that you can see all of your chart, but it would take a lot, I mean a lot of studying, time, and energy. You'd have to look into Astronomy, the histories and myths behind the planets, stars, signs; all in all, it is very, very time consuming.

I will provide you with a couple of links that will get you started in looking at your own Birth-Natal chart, and if you have any further questions or comments, feel free to ask.

Welcome to the Fam!

_____
www.astro.com
www.chaoastrology.com
www.0800-horoscope.com

KWABENA

Thank you Destee...

@Reniassance Man

Hello.

Glad to see yet another Brother interesting in learning how to read their own chart, welome Reniassance Man :hi:

First thing is first. No problem, I would love to assist you in learning how to read your own chart, we have a thread here called "Reading signs" which was created specifically for that purpose. As far as mixng Numerology with Astrology, I do it all the time but you don't want to start doing that until you have learned your knack. For me, I learned Astrology first and then got off into Numerology later on. In Numerology, Numbers are matched up with Astrological signs. For instance, in numerology the number 1, is associated with Aries. Makes sense right, because Aries is the first sign of the zodiac but here is where it gets kind if tricky... The number 2 is associated with Taurus in Astrology, but in Numerology the number 2 is associated with Libra... Which, also makes sense because Libra is symbolic to the scales which represents balance. In Numerology, not all signs have a number so some signs are left out. It would be up to you how you would want to go about discovering your knack as well as learning how to read your own chart. Either way it goes, I would be more than happy to assist you. We also have a member here name Bigzel69, he is pretty good on picking up in learning Astrology on his own, I mean he is really good. I am sure that he will join us in our studies as well as KWABENA and this could be a real enjoyable venture.

Can't wait to hear back from you.

"Reading Signs"
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57347

Astrologer4U

Thaaank yoou. I aprietiate yalls help and the information with the sites and all.
Thanks you for the greeting Destee.
Hey Kwabena and Astologer4u Im doing my Natal chart right now and these tendencies are on piont. Here is what I see so far: Sun Trine Neptune, Sun Square Jupiter, Sun Trine Pluto, Moon Conjunct Murcury, Moon Sextile Saturn, and Moon Sextile Venus. What does all the Conjunt, Trine, and Sqaure mean? And yes, I would like you to please Speak some words on this here Numerology. Astrologer4u, If you nave Numerology info as well please share. I have my spiritual I.P. address figured out so far, but I don't know what its supposed to mean.
Spiritual I.P.=Pythagorean- 9.1.4_9.8.9._4.9.9.4
I know that 9 means completion but the thing isI never complete anything and its frustrating.

My murcury sextile saturn says im a serious student, however lol, Im lazy. I guess one of my signs that I havent read yet contradicts this one and its prevailing,unfortunately. Any Ideas of how I can activate my serious student quality via ritual, or a certain type of meditation?

Random question: Anyone Familiar with the Asuar Auset society?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back