river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Hey Brotha Aqil,

Some of us are over in the Spirituality forum exploring the parallels between the zodiac and the Jesus story. It's blowing my mind.
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65964

I am writing yyou to see if you can add any knowledge to what we have discovered. I particularly would like to know if there is an astrological significance to the shepherds grazing their sheep in the deep snow and also Simon the Ethiopian bearing the cross for Jesus . Also the parallel with Libra is not clear to me. And anything else you can add.

Thanks,
river

Hey Brotha Aqil,

Some of us are over in the Spirituality forum exploring the parallels between the zodiac and the Jesus story. It's blowing my mind.
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65964

I am writing you to see if you can add any knowledge to what we have discovered. I particularly would like to know if there is an astrological significance to the shepherds grazing their sheep in the deep snow and also Simon the Ethiopian bearing the cross for Jesus . Also the parallel with Libra is not clear to me. And anything else you can add.

Thanks,
river

Can you explain the parallel in detail, parallel between what and what? Libra is the sign of balance.

Can you explain the full story or post the story of of the shepherds grazing their sheep in the deep snow? Can you post or explain the story of Simon bearing the Cross as well?

Maybe then I can help.

I will tell you this, in Astrology there is a rare astrological configuration called the Grand Cross. Once I hear the story, I am sure a connection will be made.

As for the deep snow, in Astrology, every sign is related to a season, so I am sure a connection can be made there as well once I hear the story.

Workinprocess

Can you explain the parallel in detail, parallel between what and what? Libra is the sign of balance.

Can you explain the full story or post the story of of the shepherds grazing their sheep in the deep snow? Can you post or explain the story of Simon bearing the Cross as well?

Maybe then I can help.

I will tell you this, in Astrology there is a rare astrological configuration called the Grand Cross. Once I hear the story, I am sure a connection will be made.

As for the deep snow, in Astrology, every sign is related to a season, so I am sure a connection can be made there as well once I hear the story.

Workinprocess

Hey workinprogress,

Thanks for offering to share what you know.

I am not sure I understand your first question. I myself am trying to find out if there is a connection or parallel between the Jesus story and the sign of Libra.

One part of the Jesus story that we find in the Bible is that either around the time of his birth there were shepherds grazing their sheep. Al though their is some debate the traditional consensus is that Jesus was born on Christmas day so paintings of the nativity generally include deep snow which means the sheep were grazing in the snow.

In the Bible Jesus falters under the weight of the cross on Golgatha road on his way to be crucified. An Ethiopian named Simon takes the cross and carries it for him.

There are astrological parallels for many of the things we are taught about Jesus. I am just wondering about these.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back