Black Spirituality Religion : Astral Travel, who has experienced it?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by ANGELIC SOUL, Mar 6, 2004.

1. ANGELIC SOUL

ANGELIC SOUL Well-Known Member MEMBER

I gotta a job while I chase my dream
    Ratings:
    +2
    ASTRAL TRAVEL? WHO HAS EXPERIENCED IT?

Hello family,
    I am interested in knowing how many of you have done astral travel? and if so, can you share some of your experiences?

Lady Bastet ( a.K.a.) Spirit Shadow Walker

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Greetings,

Thanks for asking this question. Its been on my mind to ask, as well. I have done it a few times. Before I get into details, I will have to sit on this and clear my mind. I am busy at the moment, so when I have time I will divulge into this. Hopefully, shortly.

Ase!
    Blackbird

3. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    WIth circle of light and ancestors surrounding me. all the time brotha. I've been told I was a medicine man in the previous incarnation

4. ANGELIC SOUL

Ratings:
    +2
    Can't wait to hear it!

Hello my friend. I can't wait to hear your experiences, I am now at the point where I am doing it a lot now. Share please when you have the time.

Lady Bastet

5. ANGELIC SOUL

Ratings:
    +2
    Please share more!

Wow You made a powerful comment Sekhemu, Please share what you were told and how you feel about it.

Lady Bastet

6. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Greetings Sister Lady Bastet,

Thanks for patiently waiting for my reply. I had to get my mind right to respond. My experiences began about two years ago. I remember it starting happening before my 1st Reiki attunement. The pre-astral travel phenomena scared the the hell out of me. It happens right when I'm about the go to sleep, especially between the hours of 9-11 at night. My eyes closed, I began seeing bright intense lights like I'm staring at a car's headlights. After the lights, I begin hearing a buzzing or the sound a crystal chandelier might make. Next, there's slight tingling or pricking sensation all over my body. This eventually is accompanied by me sensing a presence in the room with me. Internally, this sparks a struggle, as I'm in like a dream state, between me and the entity. I feel myself letting go and I try to fight harder not to because I fear I let go I will die. These were the earlier stages of my astral experiences. I began telling people about these occurences and someone showed me the book "Soul Traveler" and said he describes also the same thing. I thought I was have seizures or something and was thinking of going to the doctor to get checked out. The author described the same thoughts, although he did go and was told everything was ok. So now with the understanding that this could be astral travel beginning. I resolved in myself to let go. I let go one night and entered the womb of my pregnant wife, where our daughter was chillin. It was amazing seeing her, feeling the waters move and squish and having the feel of an astronaut. Afterwards, I went into some (I don't know where), but someone told me to "Learn the Laws, Understand the Laws, Master the Laws, all who learn, understand and master the Laws become Rulers of the Earth." I go some more teachings, but that's private.

When the orisa or vodun come into my dreams and sometimes possess me in my dreams, I experience the same pre-astral phenomena. I believe they are related in some way - spirit possession and astral travel. I will give more once I gather my thoughts and dig deeper inside.

Ase!
    Blackbird

7. Kannte

Kannte Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    THE EMERALD TABLETS OF THOTH: Secret of Secrets

Peace Blackbird,

It is interesting that in your post you mention,

"Learn the Laws, Understand the Laws, Master the Laws, all who learn, understand and master the Laws become Rulers of the Earth."

In regard to the Laws, you will find in this section, of the forum, "Spirituality and Religion," a link I posted to "THE EMERALD TABLETS OF THOTH."

That statement, "all who learn, understand and master the Laws become Rulers of the Earth," you will find in similar fashion in "THE EMERALD TABLETS OF THOTH."

When you get to the index go straight to the last section on the index, "Secret of Secrets" it deals with astral travel. All of the Tablets mention astral travel in a indirect way but the section, "Secret of Secrets" is more specific.

Be in a receptive state of mind. Take your time go slow. But as you begin to read you may become very excited at what you're reading; you might find this most interesting.

Also do a google search on astral travel; there's a let of info on the web regarding this; and also do a book search on Amazon or B&N, to find some more books.

The ability to astral travel is a gift and a BLESSING that can take you to other planets, anywhere in the cosmos, back and forward in time, etc.; AFTER YOU LEARN THE LAWS.

You posted, "This eventually is accompanied by me sensing a presence in the room with me." If this presence is not your own astral body that you are sensing, or your own body or your mate, this could indicate a entity/being trying to guide you to leave your physical body. Just a thought.

8. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Thank you Kannte. I have been interested in the Emerald Tablets for awhile now. I will take your words as a guide. Again thank you. I never read the Emerald Tablets but I think you have just piqued my interest. I'm a practitioner of Vodou and someone doing a reading for me, said they feel a strong ancient Ogou presence who could be that entity.

Ase!
    Blackbird

9. SUN OF RA

SUN OF RA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Systems Engineer
    Ratings:
    +6
    Astral Travel

Peace & Greetings family!

I am new to this website, and I already love what I am seeing. I have enjoyed reading the posts and responses thus far. Keep up the good posts!

Hetepu

10. Kannte

Kannte Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    SUN OF RA, Peace & Greetings to you also:

Welcome to the forum. I'm farily new here also. Yea, bro, Destee has it hooked up here; its a great site; I feel honored to be a member.

Love your name, "SUN OF RA." Where did you get that SLAMING AVATAR?