Black People : Astral Sex

sacredwoman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 9, 2009
Occupation
Entrepreneur, Publisher, Writer, Healing Artist
I am curious about sex in the astral plane. I have read in some places that you can form a meaningful relationship with an astral lover and that this lover could actually help you find your physical/earthly partner. Any thoughts on this or has anyone ever experienced this? Another question I have is when you are attracted to someone and vice versa, but because of distance, you cannot be together physically, can having astral sex with that person be just as fulfilling? Is there any risk involved if the person is not aware that you are conjuring them up and having sex with them in the astral or dream state? Thanks...

I am curious about sex in the astral plane. I have read in some places that you can form a meaningful relationship with an astral lover and that this lover could actually help you find your physical/earthly partner. Any thoughts on this or has anyone ever experienced this? Another question I have is when you are attracted to someone and vice versa, but because of distance, you cannot be together physically, can having astral sex with that person be just as fulfilling? Is there any risk involved if the person is not aware that you are conjuring them up and having sex with them in the astral or dream state? Thanks...

Those astral 'lovers' are entities, spiritual Vampires if you will.. and they are just there to use you for energy....

as far the long distance thing i believe it possible, both of you just have to be on the same page...

Those astral 'lovers' are entities, spiritual Vampires if you will.. and they are just there to use you for energy....

as far the long distance thing i believe it possible, both of you just have to be on the same page...

yea, i know about spiritual vampires. I dont support having sex with random pple on the astral plane. I guess I am asking from a high spiritual perspective...not some child's play sexual encounters with random beings.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back