Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
Where will your mind take you?

uncanny-x-men-prof-x-astral-projection-1-50k.jpg

Since so many of us are becoming aware of our desire to astral project, or our ability to do so- it was wise to create a thread dedicated to beginners who are looking for more information on how astral projection can be experienced.

I will still call myself a beginner, I've come a long way- but I have not reached the level of those who have more time to dedicate their minds to this craft. However, knowing how to astral project and mastering astral projection are entirely two different dimensions of schooling.

For a quick read through guide- here is a PDF on the subject:
http://www.datafilehost.com/download-ba234280.html

Astral.jpg

What do you need to astrally project?

The ability to meditate into a trance state and a focused mind.

An astraler is someone who basically goes into an altered state of consciousness in order to project their mind or spirit into the astral realm.

Aura.jpg

There are millions of different ways to get to that trance state. Some people use herbs, some people use teas, smokes- more commonly most of us are able to access this trance state while we are sleep. This is also why astral projection is often confused with dreaming.

It's a good idea however, to learn how to astral project without actually getting tired and going to sleep. IE- dream while awake. Of course, since this is for beginners, always start from the place you understand the most and work up from there.

Knowing how to meditate and focus your mind are essential tools in this regard. If you understand these tools you are well on your way.

7heavens12.gif

In order to access the astral mind, or the astral consciousness within the body a very good meditation technique evolves seeing yourself walking down 10 steps. As you walk down those steps you count backwards from 10 thru 1.
You will keep going down and down until you feel yourself drifting into a trace state. For some people this happens by the 7th or 8th flight of stairs.

More to come...

Understanding Astral Projection and How to Astral Project

Thank you Brother Meta.

I would like to include a series of videos that adds to what you have already said about Astral Projection. One important point that the speaker in the video makes is that Astral Projection is not necessarily for those who have not yet mastered this realm of existence such as those who feel they have failed in this realm or those who feel they are not happy here, such people will not necessarily find joy or even find the answers by trying to escape into the astral plane. He also points out the dangers of astral projection.

Peace, love, light!

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Hello Metascience,

I wonder if you would so kind as to distinguish between lucid dreaming and astral projection in part two of your post? many thanks.

On a totally different thread but related issue, I was reading about spiritual IP addresses but could not find the chart to convert my name into its numerical form. Would you mind providing this? I checked all the threads in that post but could not find it.

Many thanks!
Peace
Amazon1979

Bro. Soulosophy, very interesting videos- part 3 definitely gave some good tips about projecting astrally. I'm certain his forum is filled with White nerds looking at astral projection as some type of "video game" for them to master, his warning is sound but not always accurate especially for African people on the planet.

The same can be said for all occult science, there will always be people who use occult science to escape this reality, one can never be so arrogant to say such people do not succeed at doing so. The same is true for weed, alcohol, drugs etc.

The fact is, as he has mentioned -one, Astral projection is simple, and two- we are not our bodies. So what does that mean in contrast with the warning he gave? Isn't it the very nature of spirit to escape the confines of it's vessel?

The reason why I stress this point is that I personally know what most people suffer from is the fact that they never gain enough evidence for themselves that other dimensions exist in the first place, or that we are able to travel there. Most of us are only offered versions of the afterlife from our bibles and scriptures, and secretly many of us are afraid of hell- even those who deny it's existence. We cannot begin to really experience "a beautiful world around us" as he suggests until we are made aware of truth about our mortality and the fear of death is completely removed.

I have no fear of death and this is mainly due to the wealth of astral experiences I have. I have a love for life because I feel responsible and devoted to a tribe of souls that are here that I feel need me to be here until my energy is no longer required.

I always joke that when I first learned to astral travel it was to visit a female with a strict Father. I would travel outside my body an hover outside her window projecting my thoughts into her mind. I never truly believed I was doing this, I thought I was basically imagining the whole thing. But when we would meet up in school she would tell me she felt like I was in the room with her during the night. My close Nigeria buddy at the time used to do the same thing, only he would travel to Nigeria to visit an ex. Girlfriend.

What can get confusing I think, is that "astral projection" is not always about the astral realm, it can also be about using the astral realm to travel huge distances into the physical.

I will not say astral projection can't be dangerous, it can. But we also live in a very dangerous world. There are all types of characters in the astral world that have threatened me with manners of harm. I've been trapped, even help hostage before- unable to awake from my trance. I've heard horror stories about people having their bodies stolen from them by other beings.

It's still a good question to ask, why am I interested in astral projection? For me it is to regain a hidden dimension of my being. Remember we are not the body, we are multi-dimensional- we are just as must astral beings as we are spiritual. Some of us merged into existence as populated thought forms.

For most beginners, astral projection is a way to experience a reality beyond this realm. If there are people willing to learn astral projection to "escape" this reality, so beit, it sounds much better than crack. In fact, the very state of "getting high" is based on our desire to experience a life outside of the body.

What is worth mentioning in the context is that there are so many highly evolved Teachers waiting for us to learn astral projection. In fact, I'm willing to bet that most people who are interested in astral projection want to gain more knowledge of it because "something" is pushing them towards it. There is a reason why, because the astral realm is a meeting place between this physical realm and the etheric and spiritual realms. The vibratory frequency for the spirit realm might be too high for some people to access, but the astral realm is the right frequency for our minds to handle. It is there that Ancestors often come to speak to us.

amazon1979- I know, the "Dreams and Astral projection" thread is very long indeed. The chart is found here: http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47889&page=14

Lucid dreaming happens when you are conscious of yourself dreaming within the dream. You'd look around your dream world and say "What am I dreaming about now?" Now, it's difficult to distinguish "lucid dreaming" from unconscious astral projection. Unconscious astral projection happens when we astral project in our sleep. Like the lucid dream we are walking around this world totally awake and aware, the only difference is- in a lucid dream there are messages and symbols there for us to take away from the experience. Lucid or not, it is still basically a "dream" and dreams are only recorded message that are played back to us when we are at a certain level of consciousness. The astral world is not concerned with symbols or if you will remember the experience when you wake up.

In the dream world- timing is important because a story is being told. It's like a theater play with friends, family, strangers and events. In the astral world, there is no play. For example if you projected yourself into an old house with a rocking chair on the porch- if you wanted to, you could sit on that rocking chair all day long- forever. The Sun will never go down and also long as your mind can be kept occupied by the scenery nothing will change. This is because you are inside an astral realm, a place perhaps of your own creation. There is no story line, no messages from your brain translated into symbols, no running river water to symbolize your body's need for fresh clean blood- you have traveled beyond the body traveling along the signal lines of your mind.

Thank you for your response Brother Meta...

Indeed, as you say, it is our very nature to want to be liberated from the restrictions of the physical realm. If one is astral projecting without nurturing the spiritual self, can that not cause more harm than good? As you say, you yourself have been threatened and you are a lot more enlightened than those who do not have such wisdom and knowledge of the self. Indeed we live in a dangerous world, however, those of us in the Western world have some kind of protection and know what kind of dangers to watch out for and to guard ourselves against, but what kind of protection will one have in the astral realm without first understanding and nurturing one’s spiritual/higher self? Is there not a proper way, if you would, a system, to learn and master the art of peace in order to function in unity, harmony and equilibrium?

How are we going to delve into a realm of something we perhaps do not truly understand if we don’t even understand the self or don’t understand the dynamics of the inner and outer universe? I kind of liken it to a vehicle/car. Before I can drive it, I have to first learn about it, understand the dynamics of how it functions within its environment like the roads, high/motorway, junctions, other cars, traffic signs, pedestrians; its needs like petrol, oil, water, etc etc. I have to learn to control and master it, and then I am ready to take the test in order to pass. If I don’t have the basic training of how to drive my vehicle efficiently, then I will crash. Did not our ancestors first have to reach a certain level of understanding of self in connection with the universe before they were initiated into the higher spiritual orders? But as you say, we are not taught in this way anymore. We’re not taught about our true selves but taught to perceive ourselves merely as one dimensional beings. So, for me personally, I am seeking to spiritually evolve through practices that help me to work on the spiritual aspects of my Being, and that means, when I do astral project, I do not intend to have a load of baggage’s with me as I do not know what form/s they will take in the astral realm. Perhaps these Beings that do threaten us in the astral plane are nothing more than our thoughts and emotions, our past baggage’s that we’re still holding onto, our insecurities and our fears etc.

If the mind can create our reality, which is dependant on the quality of our thoughts and our emotions in this physical realm, then what will our minds manifest in the realm of non-space and non-time where it is boundless?

Peace, love, light…1
(Oh, btw, this Brother is a Sista) :em3400:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back