Khasm13 : Assata Shakur first female on most wanted terrorist list...

The Eugenics movement and population control initiative has been largely funded by the Rockefeller family since the early 1900s, under the guise of "Environmental Studies". Hence is why so many college students are now indoctrinated to enter "environmental studies" programs.

Bill Gates is the latest manifestation of this nightmare. He gave a speech at the TED Conference in 2010 where he discussed tainting the air of the continent.Basically,scientific colonization. Also, he and his wife marked the 100th year of the First International Eugenics Congress in London with a “family planning” summit with abortionists and the United Nations.
I assure you, I am well aware of the Rockefeller Foundation's contribution to the Eugenics movement in the early part of the 20th century, as well as their funding German scientists during WWII on the best way to "gas" populations. At its inception, however, not just the Rockefellers, but almost every white person of note, up to and including FDR's daughter, as well as Margaret Sanger, H.G. Wells and other noted authors, were proponents of the movement. I also know that the state of California was the last state in the union to get rid of its sterilization program.... at least on paper. There are black women living today who fell victim to one southern state's "sterilization" program. However, Eugenics as the pseudo-science that it is, and the movement that spawned it has been discredited for decades. I presume you're implying the Environmental movement is a de facto Eugenics' movement? On what do you base this?
Please give us links to this Eugenics Conference that Gates spoke at and how it relates to the Eugenics movement. "Tainting (?) the air of the motherland" and "scientific colonization???" What does that mean.(links please)
And the "blood" of those millions Bill Gates is responsible for - some links on that, too, please. :)
[/quote]

The Eugenics movement and population control initiative has been largely funded by the Rockefeller family since the early 1900s, under the guise of "Environmental Studies". Hence is why so many college students are now indoctrinated to enter "environmental studies" programs.

Bill Gates is the latest manifestation of this nightmare. He gave a speech at the TED Conference in 2010 where he discussed tainting the air of the continent.Basically,scientific colonization. Also, he and his wife marked the 100th year of the First International Eugenics Congress in London with a “family planning” summit with abortionists and the United Nations.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... ProphetikGeneral,

Well, I was correct to say you and I are like-minded in our thinking. Thanks for updating us concerning Gates and TED.

Also, I will be adding this post to an original Thread of 2009, which first introduced the drawbacks of TED to the Forum:

Investments in Africa
Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by truetothecause, May 15, 2009

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/investments-in-africa.56727/#post-581846

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/investments-in-africa.56727/

Give this a casual read when you have the time for the back -drop.

Here's the video on Bill Gates:

Bill Gates - Population Reduction @ TED 2010

Peace In and thanks again brother,

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... ProphetikGeneral,

Well, I was correct to say you and I are like-mined in our thinking. Thanks for updating us concerning Gates and TED.

Also, I will be adding this post to an original Thread of 2009, which first introduced the drawbacks of TED to the Forum:

Investments in Africa
Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by truetothecause, May 15, 2009

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/investments-in-africa.56727/#post-581846

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/investments-in-africa.56727/

Give this a casual read when you have the time for the back -drop.

Here's the video on Bill Gates:

Bill Gates - Population Reduction @ TED 2010

Peace In and thanks again brother,

I watched the video. I did not hear Bill Gate say the "blood of millions" was on his hands. That was the question I asked.

I also did not hear him say he was for eugenics, tainting the air or the depopulation of the motherland.

I DID hear him say that the West had a carbon footprint of 5 million/person and that the less developed nations had one of 1 million/person.

Perhaps if you gave some concrete numbers of the number of people he is responsible for killing and the source(s) for those numbers, or how many people he has "depopulated" the continent of?

Charges were made and figures were thrown around. I asked for confirmation of those charges, those figures, not a video that doesn't address them. I also asked if the tree-hugging Environmental Movement was a "front" for a covert eugenics movement. If you are in agreement, please, post some facts.

So I am not one of those troopers who still feels the wounds of knowing a black woman kills a cop and got away with it, and I am a little confused.

So this female individual killed a cop almost half a century ago, and then escaped from prison and ran off to Cuba where she has been for 30 years "flaunting her freedom" as the article said.

Why did they choose a random Thursday so many years later to up the ante on this? Why are they so mad? What other crime did she commit? Why wasn't anyone able to go get her in the last several decades if they knew she was there?
Was it 100% certain that she was the one who killed the trooper? What will happen when they get her? Are they just mad she didn't do full time? Was she supposed to be in jail for life?
I'd also be curious to know which troopers seriously consider her freedom to be an "open wound" considering that if they were on the force 40 years ago, they probably won't be now. A random escapee from that many years ago wouldn't actually personally effect any modern trooper.

This is also confusing considering our government kills children everyday and tortures people, and apparently we can't scrounge up a million dollar reward for Bush or Obama's capture. Or even all of those Nazi war criminals who our government helped escape as well. All this picky-choosey, only-some-people-get-the-full-brunt-of-the-law thing is so disheartening.

In all honesty, I kind of want to high five the lady for not spending her life in jail. Many just go quietly and disappear into that system...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back