Khasm13 : Assata Shakur first female on most wanted terrorist list...

Look over any speech, any interview.... Obama has NEVER claimed to be pro-black. When he said "there is no white America; there is no black America; there is only America," black people thought he was being allorgorical. 5 years later, we know that he wasn't. That he would go along with the travesty of re-writing history to label a black 'militant' a terrorist, is not an anomaly in the president's attitude AND behavior toward black people where the police are involved. Surely we haven't forgotten the beer bash in the Rose Garden with the cop who arrested one of his besties, Louis Gates, for trying to enter his own home?

That Assata Shakur would be placed on the FBI's Most Wanted List is no anomoly, either. I forget his name, but a brutha from that time period (Civil Rights Movement) who defended his home from a racist attack was also placed on the Most Wanted List. The book "Negroes with Guns" came out of that travesty.

I'm waiting for Patricia (Patty) Hearst, heiress of the Hearst newspaper fortune, to be rewritten in history as a "terrorist" for her participation in the Symbolese Liberation Army.

Not holding my breath, though. :news:

603850_10200610939907751_1509396834_n.jpg

Just know that you beat me posting this Khasm13,:)... But in a weird sorta way, I respect the fact that its a black woman being first. It speaks volumes about her being a Warrior Sister, for real. My kind of woman, if you follow me:

NEWARK — Radical black nationalist Joanne Chesimard, convicted in the killing of state trooper in a shootout on the New Jersey Turnpike 40 years ago, is now the first woman and 46th person named to the FBI’s most wanted terrorist list.
http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/05/cop_killer_joanne_chesimard_na.html

Peace In,

and this on obama's watch....
i really can't believe i voted for this herb the first time around....smh

http://news.yahoo.com/nj-troopers-killer-named-most-wanted-terrorist-150014544.html

one love
khasm

Look over any speech, any interview.... Obama has NEVER claimed to be pro-black. When he said "there is no white America; there is no black America; there is only America," black people thought he was being allorgorical. 5 years later, we know that he wasn't. That he would go along with the travesty of re-writing history to label a black 'militant' a terrorist, is not an anomaly in the president's attitude AND behavior toward black people where the police are involved. Surely we haven't forgotten the beer bash in the Rose Garden with the cop who arrested one of his besties, Louis Gates, for trying to enter his own home?

That Assata Shakur would be placed on the FBI's Most Wanted List is no anomoly, either. I forget his name, but a brutha from that time period (Civil Rights Movement) who defended his home from a racist attack was also placed on the Most Wanted List. The book "Negroes with Guns" came out of that travesty.

I'm waiting for Patricia (Patty) Hearst, heiress of the Hearst newspaper fortune, to be rewritten in history as a "terrorist" for her participation in the Symbolese Liberation Army.

Not holding my breath, though. :news:

Yeah, that's when you know you're in America. Cecil Rhodes,King Leopold, Napoleon, Eisenhower, Bush,Clinton and Bill Gates have the blood of millions on their hands, but they're revered as heroes, given medals and have scholarships in their names, while our revolutionaries get placed on most wanted lists.

White Supremacy in America(the fifth seat of Rome), is in it's final stage, where, as an equivalent to chess, it's now the endgame for Black men and women in America.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back