Khasm13 : Assata Shakur first female on most wanted terrorist list...

Discussion in 'Khasm13' started by Khasm13, May 2, 2013.

1. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
  2. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    Look over any speech, any interview.... Obama has NEVER claimed to be pro-black. When he said "there is no white America; there is no black America; there is only America," black people thought he was being allorgorical. 5 years later, we know that he wasn't. That he would go along with the travesty of re-writing history to label a black 'militant' a terrorist, is not an anomaly in the president's attitude AND behavior toward black people where the police are involved. Surely we haven't forgotten the beer bash in the Rose Garden with the cop who arrested one of his besties, Louis Gates, for trying to enter his own home?

That Assata Shakur would be placed on the FBI's Most Wanted List is no anomoly, either. I forget his name, but a brutha from that time period (Civil Rights Movement) who defended his home from a racist attack was also placed on the Most Wanted List. The book "Negroes with Guns" came out of that travesty.

I'm waiting for Patricia (Patty) Hearst, heiress of the Hearst newspaper fortune, to be rewritten in history as a "terrorist" for her participation in the Symbolese Liberation Army.

Not holding my breath, though. :news:

3. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
  4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,075
    Just know that you beat me posting this Khasm13,:)... But in a weird sorta way, I respect the fact that its a black woman being first. It speaks volumes about her being a Warrior Sister, for real. My kind of woman, if you follow me:

NEWARK — Radical black nationalist Joanne Chesimard, convicted in the killing of state trooper in a shootout on the New Jersey Turnpike 40 years ago, is now the first woman and 46th person named to the FBI’s most wanted terrorist list.
    http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/05/cop_killer_joanne_chesimard_na.html

Peace In,

5. ProphetikGeneral

ProphetikGeneral Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +403

Yeah, that's when you know you're in America. Cecil Rhodes,King Leopold, Napoleon, Eisenhower, Bush,Clinton and Bill Gates have the blood of millions on their hands, but they're revered as heroes, given medals and have scholarships in their names, while our revolutionaries get placed on most wanted lists.

White Supremacy in America(the fifth seat of Rome), is in it's final stage, where, as an equivalent to chess, it's now the endgame for Black men and women in America.

6. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043

and that means Cuba now harbors terrorists.. just in time for the new cold war!
    and on the internet-side.. everybody over at assatta shakur forums better fall back.. they now qualify for the patsie pool.. all them strong words have now been given a new context.

7. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    Interesting that you list Eisenhower. Unlike Obama's father, it was Eisenhower's mother who was black.

Btw, Cecil Rhodes, King Leopold, and Napoleon weren't Americans. But the blood of what millions are on the hands of Bill Gates???

8. ProphetikGeneral

United States
    Ratings:
    +403

Yes, even Bill Gates. For much of his "career"(compensation for assisting the system), he's had a steady hand in the Eugenics movement and the depopulation of our homeland, disguised as charitable assistance.

History proves that we mustn't trust white men or their system for anything. Some of white criminals that were mentioned in my previous post weren't necessarily American, but have long been heralded as contributors to Western civilization.

Btw, have you read, "Five Negro Presidents" by our great scholar, J.A. Rogers?

9. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    Yes, and I don't believe he mentioned Eisenhower.

How has Gates been involved in what Eugenics movement, and how has he depopulated the motherland?

10. ProphetikGeneral

United States
    Ratings:
    +403
    The Eugenics movement and population control initiative has been largely funded by the Rockefeller family since the early 1900s, under the guise of "Environmental Studies". Hence is why so many college students are now indoctrinated to enter "environmental studies" programs.

Bill Gates is the latest manifestation of this nightmare. He gave a speech at the TED Conference in 2010 where he discussed tainting the air of the continent.Basically,scientific colonization. Also, he and his wife marked the 100th year of the First International Eugenics Congress in London with a “family planning” summit with abortionists and the United Nations.