Black People : Assange 'to be charged with espionage'

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Amnat77, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange's lawyer has said she expects US prosecutors to charge him with espionage soon.

Jennifer Robinson was quoted as saying a US indictment was imminent but offered no more details.

The US Justice Department has been looking into a range of criminal charges, including violations of the 1917 Espionage Act, that could be filed after the whistle-blowing website released hundreds of confidential US diplomatic cables.

Cyber activists attacking organizations seen as foes of WikiLeaks briefly blocked a Dutch prosecution website Friday after a 16-year-old suspected of involvement in the campaign was arrested in the Netherlands.

The activists also tried to block the website of online payment firm Moneybookers, but denied their attacks were intended to create business turmoil or badly disrupt online Christmas shopping.

US authorities said they had not pressured companies to stop working with WikiLeaks.

Attorney General Eric Holder said: "We have not pressured anybody to do anything."

Online retail and web-hosting powerhouse Amazon stopped hosting WikiLeaks' website last week, and Thursday it briefly became the pro-WikiLeaks campaigners' main target - before they admitted it was too big for them, for the moment.

The statement by the activists, who collectively call themselves "Anonymous," added that a lack of firepower was not the only reason the attack on Amazon had not succeeded. They felt "attacking a major online retailer when people are buying presents for their loved ones, would be in bad taste."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20101211/tuk-assange-to-be-charged-with-espionage-dba1618.html

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    The EU, the concept of a united Europe was first proposed by a great occultist,
    Yves DAvedre (yeah thats right it does sound like Darth Veda)
    his concept of a united Europe was predicated upon the idea,
    that people are too tupid to govern themselves and that a secret group, should rule.
    His disciples in France created the system called Synarchy, penned by Leo Strauss

in the US it is called the neocon ethic and in Germany it is called fascism.

The Odessa file was a novel based on certain facts such as that the thrd reich never died in Europe they went underground and laundered their wealth in various banks and industries

in the US Nazis were imported and placed in NASA, intel and military construction after the war

Therefore it is no wonder that 3rd reich attitudes still ersist towards th revieling of truth

"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State."
    Joseph Goebbels - Adolf Hitler's Minister of Propaganda

3. wetac0s

wetac0s Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +272
    Is Wikileaks real? Or a ploy by the CIA/NWO?

I really can't tell at this point.

4. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    My thoughts on WikiLeaks...

First, the information in the files are generally nothing conspiracy theorists haven't already been claiming for a while now.

Assange was at a party at the U.S. Embassy in 2005 (7?) in Stockholm as an invited guest.

WikiLeaks is all over the media. The media is nothing more than another department of CIA and psyops. If the military-industrial complex was threatened by WikiLeaks, why would they make sure to plaster them all over the news each night?

If I were a psyops program of the CIA intent on weeding out "whistleblowers" in the military and/or intelligence community - I would form a place for those whistleblowers to go amd "leak."

Then, when questions arise about the authenticity of my organization, I would suddenly attack my own organization, ie. rape charges meant to create the illusion that the government is threatened by Wikileaks founder Assange.

I would then ärrest" him and wait for the cyber-attacks of patriots to follow, so that I could arrest them too after sniffing out their internet trail. I could also develop a working list of anyone who verablly or popularly supports such an "anti-government" organization in order to de-neutralize them in the future.

Assange not long ago, mentioned that 9/11 was not a conspiracy. Very, very recently, after his arrest, he is now touting that 9/11 is a conspiracy - AFTER conspiracy theorists worldwide began questioning his credibility due to former comments.

If the government did not want people to come forward to a Wikileaks type of venue and spread it's own state secrets - WHY would they paste them all over main stream media?

Just my two cents.