The Front Porch : Ask a white guy anything.....

Again, no.
Education is available to all, but the desire to strongly pursue it is not a characteristic of the general population. Why are Asians and Jews perceived by many as being brighter than other groups? Because of their academic excellence. Does that mean they are more intelligent than others? Or does it mean instead that they live in households and cultures that value education and actively push their children to excel?
Sadly, many young people grow up in households that do not push them to work hard to succeed.
I hate to make a rant out of this, but I'd like you, for a second, to see this precious "education" for what it kind of seems to be.

The problem is that the only education available is the kind of education YOUR race prefers. The type that can help everyone live a solitary, confused existence void of "real" activities (and by "real" I don't mean the TV, cooking out of a box/with the microwave, writing down facts about great white men of the past).

Do you think that the type of education that is "available to all" is the type of education that gives us assets to offer? The problem is that we go to your schools and aren't taught much of anything at all. We're taught to memorize facts and that we get detention if we skip or are late. And with bare minimum, most of us get to pass. That's the FREE education.

Next we're asked to PAY for the education that will set us ahead of the game. This education trains us in one specific area--but we are still not exactly trained for every day life, are we? We're all using microwaves, can't grow anything, can't build anything, couldn't do anything without this system we have been raised in. Most of us snacking on GMO and flouride cuz we don't know any better. Getting dumber and dumber with every meal.

What's worse, is that then some of us finish college, but every time a black person gets hired, a white man gets mad. He claims it's "reverse racism" and that we got hired only because we were black, not because we were good for the job. He thinks that the jobs should go to people he knows are good candidates, never mind that all of these close friends are white.

And let's say I got the job, no problem? (Which is hard, considering a white man is more likely to choose a white felon over a black man with no criminal record). Now I have to watch other people do the same job as me, but get paid more. They don't say it's cuz the other guy's white. It just sure seems that way, statistically.

And lastly, now I have money. WONDERFUL!!! Now I get to live as a white man does, and collect STUFF to store on my property! I have made it! Success!

Do you see where this gets deranged, at all, for a society? Do you see why, perhaps, I'm not impressed?

Because I am white, you assume that I am incapable of empathy. Sometimes I wish it were so. You listen to the stories of a Liberian war refugee and her family, the last remnants of a formerly large family who were butchered in their own home by machete wielding thugs. Or the story of a South American girl who lived on the streets as a child of ten, repeatedly beaten and gang raped while trying to stay alive to try to feed and protect her two younger siblings. I've got more of these stories, too many more. The sleep I have lost, the tears I have shed: would you feel the same, would you understand? Or would their different skin color harden your heart against empathy? It hasn't hardened mine.
It is only pathetic you mention those war-torn children, because it was your ancestors that brought her's to their knees. The effects are what you raise your eyebrows in shock to now.

Since when is the word "dear" an abusive and hateful statement? Nevertheless, I will not use the term again, at YOUR request, Destee.

When it's used to make another feel small (FAILED!) and as an insult. I couldn't care less at WHOSE request you not use it, just don't come at me all sideways and then run whining to Destee when you reap what you sow.

Because it was an A / B conversation between jamesfrmphilly and me, and you took it upon yourself to "C" your way into it.

When it comes to impunging the honor of my forefathers by LYING about their motives and actions, including my parents, yea, I'm funny that way. I don't stand on the sidelines. I come to their defense. You don't like it, tough. Ya reap what ya sow. :spank:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back