The Front Porch : Ask a white guy anything.....

Um excuse me...

Terms of Service and Rules:
You agree to not use the Service to post or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful...

Do I need to hit the REPORT button? I think I do.
Then let ME hit the REPORT button, for my name is NOT "dear." I said it before and I'll say it again - don't you DARE ever call me OUT OF MY NAME again! My username is Kadijah. Anything else is defamatory, abusive and hateful....

(sigh) Let me refresh your short term memory.

You have the audacity to call names then go running to "momma" when you get tit for tat?

This post from jamesfrmphilly to me is how the topic started:

"i was in the CRM. i registered black people to vote. was i 'conversing with whites'?
do you see the bus boycott as 'conversing with whites'?
do you see the sit ins as 'conversing with whites'?"

I suggest you take your own advice in terms of learning to read with comprehension.

So why are you posting snide comments to ME?!!!

Sister ... you're telling on yourself. I aint seen where you was talk'n about nobody's Momma or Daddy, standing in judgement of any decision they made, to keep themselves safe, sitt'n in front of a TV or whatever else they may have done. I aint seen that. I aint gonna go look'n for it, and i hope i don't run into it.

This is not the place to talk about nobody's Momma or Daddy. That's an automatic, quick ban.

Now, if'n you wanna talk about your Momma and Daddy, help yourself.

My bad. I was simply trying to put into context why someone would defame, hold up to ridicule, throw garbage on MY and other people's parents who went to bat and risked their lives for black people during the Civil Rights struggle. It's very distressing to see them painted as fools when most of us know that black people would not be where we are today without their sacrifices.

Sister ... you've already been warned about the ignorance talk, and you've been banned.

You've been warned repeatedly, and you've gotta tone it down, massage it to fit within our rules.

Stay away from personalizing the discussions. A Member's ignorance will never be the topic of a discussion here, so you shouldn't be talking about any in that (or like) capacity. If you wanna speak on your own ignorance, feel free, but you can't talk about anyone else's. Maybe you should leave some of this on your chest, since getting it off is putting you all on the edge, and deep inside of, violations.

You've been posting a lot, and i'm scared to look, 'cause i don't wanna hafta ban you.

In fact, this post was reported, and you are in violation there too ... making the discussions personal.

I know you can adjust yourself to fit within the confines of our rules ... and yes ... this is a warning.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee[/quote]

Okay. Henceforth when someone makes the convo "personal" about me FIRST, I will report it instead of giving tit for tat. As I just did with the "dear" comment this poster made to me which was totally unprovoked, unwarranted and "personal."

In one way I'm confused and in another, thankful. Having always been able to handle my own business, I've never been one to "run and tell dat!" This will be a new experience (the thankful part).

Trying hard to conform, thanks for the heads up!

Btw, I've only been warned about this poster and then, in mistake when it was thought I was saying to not talk to another poster when I was in fact, wondering why the person would want to talk to the non-poster in a video or something that he was discussing.

Sister Kadijah ... see ... i wasn't even looking for this ... aint got caught up on reported posts or nuth'n ...

and here you are calling the Sister trifle'n ... :shame:

And she gave it back to me, tit for tat:

I suggest you take your own advice in terms of learning to read with comprehension.
FYI[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

My bad. I was simply trying to put into context why someone would defame, hold up to ridicule, throw garbage on MY and other people's parents who went to bat and risked their lives for black people during the Civil Rights struggle. It's very distressing to see them painted as fools when most of us know that black people would not be where we are today without their sacrifices.

Okay. Henceforth when someone makes the convo "personal" about me FIRST, I will report it instead of giving tit for tat. As I just did with the "dear" comment this poster made to me which was totally unprovoked, unwarranted and "personal."

In one way I'm confused and in another, thankful. Having always been able to handle my own business, I've never been one to "run and tell dat!" This will be a new experience (the thankful part).

Trying hard to conform, thanks for the heads up!

Btw, I've only been warned about this poster and then, in mistake when it was thought I was saying to not talk to another poster when I was in fact, wondering why the person would want to talk to the non-poster in a video or something that he was discussing.

Sister ... i haven't read all that's been said in this thread, but i'd be shocked and amazed if Sister CreativeGrl defamed, ridiculed, threw garbage on, or painted as fools, our Ancestors. I think that's your interpretation of what she said, which is considerably different than her actually doing these things. If she did do them, give me some direct links to it, i'd like to see.

Yes, you'll always come out much better if you report their violations, instead of responding to them in like manner ... plus ... it gives you to know what is and is not a violation. Yes. that's a much better route ... thank you for considering it ... :)

As far as the "dear" comment ... i'm gonna use this as an example for Brother Enki ... in that ... most would not be offended if they were called "dear" ... Kemetstry does it all the time, and it is has never been considered a rule violation ... but if you are offended by it, feel violated, called out of your name, etc., ... then i will tell Sister CreativeGrl to refer to you only by the name you registered as, in order to keep our peace.

Thanks for trying to conform ... i know you can do it ... :weights:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

And she gave it back to me, tit for tat:

FYI

What you quoted as her "tit for tat" ... isn't that at all ... in my opinion.

She said : I suggest you take your own advice in terms of learning to read with comprehension.

And no where in there is she calling you trifling or anything else.

Maybe i need to see more, but as i've said before, pointing out someone else's possible wrongdoing, is no defense to yours. Not at this point in the process. If you are truly offended by what she or another says, report it, before you are warned ... or else i'm thinking it wasn't worthy of reporting before you got in trouble, only after ... and i'm gonna go with your actions before (that it obviously didn't bother you that much), not after.

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back