The Front Porch : Ask a white guy anything.....

Here you go..
1un·like

adjective \-ˈlīk\

Definition of UNLIKE

: not like: as

a : marked by lack of resemblance : different <the two books are quite unlike>
Peace!

So you quoted me saying the word "unlike"?
Nothing about me being "different from us", or "not like them", or separating myself from black people like you said?

Didn't think so.

So you quoted me saying the word "unlike"?
Nothing about me being "different from us", or "not like them", or separating myself from black people like you said?

Didn't think so.
:11100: let's settle this. girl are you like us or not?

lol Didn't need a quote your explanation said it all. You wanting a quote is just your way of diversion.

Me wanting a quote was a way of asking you to prove your statements. Which you weren't able to do.

...and no you "assume" I don't understand the subtleties. Cute I must say.

You obviously didn't understand what I meant. Or else you wouldn't keep asking me to clarify it.

Me wanting a quote was a way of asking you to prove your statements. Which you weren't able to do.

You obviously didn't understand what I meant. Or else you wouldn't keep asking me to clarify it.
You're play on words to make yourself feel/look good is cute.

I understand you perfectly more than you realize. I'm not asking you to clarify anything. You've made yourself quite clear.

I read the entire thread. I don't need any clarification, thank you. That person made themselves perfectly clear.
Are you so "cluck-cluck, cluck-cluck" you're afraid to name them? How sad.

So because I don't agree with another black person's point of view, that means I "went to bat for the white race"? Are you SERIOUS?

Are YOU serious? I said NOthing about "agreeing" with another black's POV. I said you weren't a wuss in throwing down the gauntlet to any and all black folk.... who disagreed with YOU.... with your first entry into the thread.... so keep up the big, bad and bold and NAME NAMES!

Did you even read past my 1st statement? Of course you didn't. Too busy trying to bait me into some petty argument that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. If that's all you got out of my post then I can't help you understand much of anything else. SMH

Ooops! Somebody maaadddd..... :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back