The Front Porch : Ask a white guy anything.....

AskaWhiteguy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2013
Hey everyone. One of my Black friends encouraged me to do this(he's doing the same thing on a white forum). All in the interest of finding out more about each other, and hopefully to clear some of the disconnect that we have. This is for questions that you have had that you've never had the opportunity to ask, or you just don't feel comfortable asking in person.

Nothing is off the table, as long as it's genuine. My background is a white male, late 20's, and I was born and raised in the south. Feel free to ask away....

u and ur black friend are exhibiting trollish behavior...
if we wanted to ask a white guy anything we wouldn't be here....
when u next meet up with ur black friend say this...
wonder troll powers activate....lol

shape of a dunce cap...
form of a donkey...

one love
khasm

Hey everyone. One of my Black friends encouraged me to do this(he's doing the same thing on a white forum). All in the interest of finding out more about each other, and hopefully to clear some of the disconnect that we have. This is for questions that you have had that you've never had the opportunity to ask, or you just don't feel comfortable asking in person.

Nothing is off the table, as long as it's genuine. My background is a white male, late 20's, and I was born and raised in the south. Feel free to ask me anything.
When is the last time you and your black friend actually had a good idea?

We just thought it would be a way to answer questions that people of another race have always wondered, but never had the opportunity to ask. Mainly to help with some of the disconnect that white and blacks have.

He just texted me and asked "how's it going". I told him I've gotten one "lol", one who called me a "troll", and another that implied that this was a bad idea.

He's had a little more success than I have, apparently he has fielded everything from "how do you get waves in your hair" to how often he feels discriminated against.

Again, feel free to ask anything......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back