Black Money Business Jobs : Asian Couple Purchases An Actual Whole Street In A Whites Only Frisco Gated Community (OUCH)

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by Lunar Cycle, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Lunar Cycle

Lunar Cycle Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +79
    Elitist White homeowners are spitting fire over this blow back to their decades old racist construct. The clever Asians weren't eligible to buy a home in Frisco's Presidio Terrace. So they bought the street, sidewalk and all the common areas. This quite obscure well under the investment radar legal auction bid was truly enterprising and entrepreneurial venturing in practice at it's best. My Lord GOD truly works in mysterious ways and above all, he like many of his children don't like ugly.

https://nextshark.com/tina-lam-michael-cheng-presidio-terrace-street-sale/

Asian Couple Buys Entire Street In SF Originally Built To Keep Out 'Orientals'

In a stroke of luck, a Bay Area couple was able to buy one of the richest and most exclusive streets in San Francisco — for $90,000. Presidio Terrace is considered the most prestigious street in the city with 38 mansions on it. The average cost...
    nextshark.com

598a73242200002d001a5127.png

I wonder if these residents realize the power this couple wields over them?

Moral of this story: Ones unwavering faith in GOD can grant you the wisdom to pick up the most insignificant grain of sand on the beach that shines brighter then the biggest diamond in the mine.

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,469
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  3. Lunar Cycle

Lunar Cycle Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +79
    Sorry about that Mr. James, I guess I'm playing catch up. Top O The Morning.