Black Money Business Jobs : Asian Couple Purchases An Actual Whole Street In A Whites Only Frisco Gated Community (OUCH)

Lunar Cycle

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 16, 2017
Elitist White homeowners are spitting fire over this blow back to their decades old racist construct. The clever Asians weren't eligible to buy a home in Frisco's Presidio Terrace. So they bought the street, sidewalk and all the common areas. This quite obscure well under the investment radar legal auction bid was truly enterprising and entrepreneurial venturing in practice at it's best. My Lord GOD truly works in mysterious ways and above all, he like many of his children don't like ugly.

https://nextshark.com/tina-lam-michael-cheng-presidio-terrace-street-sale/

598a73242200002d001a5127.png

I wonder if these residents realize the power this couple wields over them?

Moral of this story: Ones unwavering faith in GOD can grant you the wisdom to pick up the most insignificant grain of sand on the beach that shines brighter then the biggest diamond in the mine.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back