Black Spirituality Religion : Ashra Kwesi

Go take a recess?? Is that your final answer???

If this brother is so enlightened then why cant he forgive the brother who asked him for forgiveness and make peace?? Did not Haggins make an Open letter to Kwesi nearly a decade ago on Assata speaks? Or was it a fake? I think not. Has he gotten a response??
This is the stuff that I dont understand. Both of them are wrong for disrespecting each other thats what im getting at. I dont know how Haggins is wrong in his teaching, Kemetology is not my area but thats beside the point. The point is Black men dont need to be hatin on each other period, especially not being in the spotlight as they are. Theyre in and supposedly teaching truth and justice. If you dont get that then honey maybe its you that needs a recess...

Actually sister I believe the letter in question is dated 2009 not a decade ago. I remember having a discussion with an Uncle about the same time when He came to visit and He shared with Me some of Dr Hagins tapes.

Peace!

This is a grown folks conversation...so you might wanna go take a recess...

... nor will I keep my mouth shut!

Sister Fine ... everyone is welcome to take part in any discussion found here.

While you will not keep your mouth shut, no one else wants to keep theirs shut either, and they do not have to.

This is the 2nd time of late that i've seen you trying to shut folk up, and they don't have to shut up, nor do you.

There is diverse opinion as it relates to Ashra Kwesi and Ray Hagins found in this community, and all of it will not line up with your previous, current, or future opinion of them and/or their situation. We're just too diverse a people for any one person or situation to get that, so please don't expect it, or be angry, intolerant, what have you, when you happen across it.

If you don't like a Member, or what they are saying ... please ... put them on ignore.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Actually sister I believe the letter in question is dated 2009 not a decade ago. I remember having a discussion with an Uncle about the same time when He came to visit and He shared with Me some of Dr Hagins tapes.

Peace!

Ok lol I coulda sworn it was dated 2002 but I probably misread it lol

Peace Family,

Let Us not forget that We are Family and We must not allow this divisive feud between these two Elders cause further rift among Family.

Arguing with each other plays into the hands of enemies and makes more difficult the Healing which needs to take place between Us.

Hotep!

Thank you and thats all I was trying to convey with my first post. I dont know where all the hostility came from I would think the man was paying her bills or something? maybe I dont know, but telling somebody to go take a recess and this is grown folks conversation is uncalled for, its not that serious.

Ok lol I coulda sworn it was dated 2002 but I probably misread it lol
The beef goes back to 2002 but the letter was released after the conference in the Bahamas, 2009. I remember because I was on break from this site from for awhile and when I returned in 2009 there was a thread dealing with the split.

Peace!