Brother AACOOLDRE : Ashcroft's views on Islam

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
Today I read a very interesting article about U.S Attorney General John Aschroft. This letters appeared in the USA Today newspaper on Valentine’s day:
“Iam upset over US Attorney General John Ashcroft’s unacceptable remarks quoted in the article, ‘Ashcroft distorted Islam, group says (News, Tuesday).
According to a report in USA today, the attorney general said, “Islam is a religion in which god requires you to send your son to die for him. Christianity is a faith in which god sends his son to die for you”
Americans everywhere should be outraged, joining with the Arab American Institute in demanding Aschcroft’s resignation. I agree with the institute’s criticism that ashcroft’s remarks are a distortion of Islam.
Apparently, our national need for revenge has caused Americans citizens to lose sight of the core values that make our democratic process the dynamic experiment it is.
Aschcroft’s statement is an embarrassment to our nation and an insult to people fighting for tolerance around the world.
He should be held accountable for these words.
-By Lynn Connell
Phoenix, Arizona

The Contradiction begins in two stages. The first stage is a pop quiz. When Jesus so called said: “My god, my god why hast thou forsaken me? Was this in (a) Hebrew Eli, Eli Matthew 27:46 or in Aramaic Eloi, Eloi Mark 15:34 ? The second stage of the contradiction comes out gradually with documents piling on top of eachother. Lets begin with a quote. “And he that sent me is with me; the father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him” (John 8:29). Now compare this quote with another. “ And he (Jesus) made his grave with the wicked and with the rich in his death... yet it pleased the lord to bruise him... when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin” (Isaiah 53:5﷓10). These two verses contradict Jesus’ statement when he was hanging on the cross alledgedly saying: “My God my God, why hast thou forsaken, me? (Matthew 27:46). If Jesus were one with God he wouldn’t have needed to ask God why he left him. Jesus couldn’t of asked this question because it makes the other two Bible verses untrue.
We have someone putting words into Jesus’ mouth. The book of Revelation (22:19) states this would happen, so don’t say it isn’t so. If it pleased God that Jesus was dying for mankind’s sins, how could God leave him when Jesus said he left him not alone because he always pleases him? Some might say that God left Jesus because he was on the cross bearing the burdens of evil. But Isaiah said that Jesus being on the cross pleased God, and Jesus linked the two words please and left as describing God as not leaving Jesus ever alone. This is conclusive proof that the Bible has been tampered with and that lies were told about the supposed killing of Jesus. This short essay will go on to be a pain in the neck for Christians for eternity. For I have successfully challenged the very reasons why they claim Jesus started their religion. But if this isn’t enough I have more. Read Samuel 15:22. “And Samuel saith, hath the lord {is in great delight} in burnt offerings and sacrifices. As in obeying the voice of the lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice”. And last but not least Ezekiel 18:20 states: “The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father”, {vice versa}. But there is a contradiction in Exodus that states the father’s sins shall be visited upon the 3rd and fourth generation of descendants. But never the less, I provided you with ample evidence to cancel out the so-called sacrifice of Jesus.

The Christians say the sacrifice of Jesus was one of the most important events of all time for humankind. This event was supposed to win every person who believed in it a one-way ticket to heaven with the pleasure of being with God. Why would God not be present at this most important, amazing event of all time, [with the exception of Judgment day], in the world that pleased him so much? This was the event of events, the Grand finale, plus the cream on the pie, the ultimate climax, the turning of the tide and the very reason why the New Testament letters were supposed to be written. If Jesus death was to save mankind God would have been there. Why would God excuse himself, be absent from and avoid his own presence from an event that pleased him so much?

In summary allow me to juxtapose the Old Testament quote with the New Testament verses concerning the alleged assassination of Jesus on the Cross.
The most important aspects of the New Testament Cross killing of Jesus accounts are implausible. The book of Isaiah was written between 740 BC –700 BC roughly; “But chapters 40-through 66 of the book of Isaiah appear to be by someone living about two centuries later p.29” according to Richard Friedman in his book “Who wrote the Bible?” It would be almost eight hundred years later the New Testament would be transformed from an originally oral tradition of Jesus mouth to a written statement by people who were not there, that it was at best a second hand, third hand account with no eye witnesses or tangible evidence of direct support. It’s unreliable and unsupportive.
Clearly the Book of Isaiah speaking on a person being killed already happened and was in no reference to Jesus who didn’t even live in the time period of Herod or Pontus Pilate.Egyptologist Moustafa Gadalla proves that the person they were referring to who got killed as a king was King Tutankamen. Check out his book “Historical Deception”

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back