Omowale Jabali : ASCENSION TO THE 5TH DIMENTION

You must be ringing my doorbell cause I like what you are saying. Really enjoyed your Light beings thread especially your extra long post containing all that 2012 knowledge. Just now picking up on some Moorish Science/History while listening to Padre Engo you musta had your antennae UP LOL.

Will definitely be watching these videos later on when I am under the influence LOL.

As we examine the Bible and world History, we must study it fueled with accurate and truthful historical, anthropological, genealogical and cultural information. Without this accurate information we will be swayed into erroneous conclusions purposely launched for the sole purpose of deception. ‘These are six thing the Lord hates; yea even seven are an abomination to Him. A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaks (breaths out) lies, and he that sows discord among the brethren.’ Proverbs 6:16-19. 7 criteria of White Supremacy in dealing with Black History - by Chancellor Williams; Ignore or refuse to publish any facts on African History that would not support their racial theories.

Source:Essays by Ekowa
http://bsiuaofchicago.11.forumer.com/a/essays-by-ekowa_post177.html

You must be ringing my doorbell cause I like what you are saying. Really enjoyed your Light beings thread especially your extra long post containing all that 2012 knowledge. Just now picking up on some Moorish Science/History while listening to Padre Engo you musta had your antennae UP LOL.

Will definitely be watching these videos later on when I am under the influence LOL.

You know, from what i remember i had some disagreements with you awhile back and had to separate myself and get some things straight. i must admit now that you were correct concerning the "indigo people" as these were the characters in avatar, which is based on factual information that i found looking deeper into the subject.

yeah my antenna been up thanks to me making ancestral connection going back to angola. lol!

peace...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back