Chief Elder Osiris : AS WHITE PEOPLE PERCEIVE ALL THINGS TO BE, BLACK PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT IS THE WAY ALL T

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
AS WHITE PEOPLE PERCEIVE ALL THINGS TO BE, BLACK PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT IS THE WAY ALL THINGS ARE TO BE.

By Chief Elder Osiris

Perception is a common practice among White people and Conception is what use to be a common practice among Black People, the former being based upon the sense interaction with thought and the latter being based upon the Mind action of Thought, one Look through the lens of your eyes and the other See through the lens of your Thoughts and it is from those action, the claim of Truth is established, one truth is based upon the physical Perception and the other being based upon the Mental Conception, one Method now is a common practice while the other method is no longer Practiced by Black People, thus you have a single perception of the Physical World as looked at through the prism of White People Eyes.

To speak the Divine Truth about White People, Black People have now been conditioned to label such Truth as Racist talk, a clear sign that Black People no longer are able to conceive things as they are, but now has been conditioned to believe all things to be, as White People perceive them to be, and to question that perception, make you in the eyes of Black People to be a Fool and that is because Black People have been made to believe foolish Things and refer to those things as being True.

Why can Black People relate to God other than the way that God has been Perceived to be by White People today ?

Why can Black People consider what is to be True other than by the way White People have established Truth to be ?

Why can Black People project a Spirit ( Attitudinal Behavior ) other than the way White People Spirit is projected to be ?

So the way White People say that all things happen to be, that is the way Black People Believe all things are to be, so the world is the creation by White People and black people now is in the world that is so perceived by White People and you wonder why it is, that Black People lives are as it is today in this world, created by White People ?

Yes I know in your Converted Mind, ( The Black mind Has Been Converted to Be The Mind Of white People ) this is all just racist Talk, seen through the Divine Mind of a Divine Reveler and not believer, but is a Thinker and that beloved is a world of a difference in the way we Black People have been conditioned to perceived to believe all things are to be in this World.

How can Black people not submit to those people with a history of abusing, oppressing, Lying, and Deceiving the Black World, as we now have become a member of the White world, we now look through a Glass that is no longer Dark, but is illuminated by the false Light of the Sense of Perception, so created by White People, so now, even in our conscious state, we may attempt to refute the Creation of White People, but in our subconscious state, we submit to the creation of White People and all of their Hybrids.

So in the sense of the perceived believing Mind of Black People, Black People are only able to perceived all things as White People have presented all things to be, so when we perceive of God, that God come before Black people as a White God in complete Human form.

When Black People project a Spirit of Life, that spirit is the spirit of white People and it is the Spirit that reflect the quality of Mind that is guiding that Life and the Mind of Black People is of the same quality of the Mind of White People, because it is White People that Perceive All Things to be as they have so established them to be, causing this to be a Created White World.

Case and point of Proof of that which I am Divinely sharing with you is Divinely True, take a look at Obama, Black people know no more about Obama than what white People have revealed about Him, yet you believe that White People do not know who Obama is, when White People are the creator of this World we now live in, on this Planet ?

What do you believe ( not Think ) to be the reason Obama doctrine to you Black people, is that you must now totally submit to the perception of White People, as he make claim that his mission, his objective, is to create a Race-less World, this is not Obama created vision, that is the Vision of White People, because it now serve to the benefit of White people and prevent Black People from Thinking about what our Difference really represent in this World, which we have been forced to be a part of, we no longer remembering that we are not to be of this created White evil World, just in it, because this world as perceived by White People serve to the disadvantage of the Black world.

So anything today that we discuss, regardless of its context, it is of the persuasion in some form by White People, because theirs are the Mind we black People now are guided by and you wonder why our Life condition does not change ?

So Obama manifestation is that which White People has presented to you, Obama can not render to Black People no more than he would be allowed to, if he is allowed to become President, which has nothing to do with the way you Black people vote, because all of this is a part of White People world and all that you have been conditioned to believe about it, is the way White People have Created it to be and you can take it or leave this Divine Truth alone.

It is the Fool who say that there is No Divine Essence, but it is not a fool who say that there is no God, because the God the world has been conditioned to believe in, is the God created to be perceived by White People and it is that God Black People now fall down on our Knees to Pray to for forgiveness for things we Black People do, that have been caused to be by the Creator of this World, the White World that now has Obama conditioning you to believe that this White Created World, has gone Colorless, when in fact the only colorless World happen to be on this planet, is the so call Afrikan Black World, in this White World.

So the Spirit of so call Xenophoba now being looked at in South Afrika, is the Spirit that has been instill in Black People by White People, because there is no projected Black Spirit of its originality that is being expressed today in this White World, because we now look through the Glass of Light and not Darkness, the difference being, one is Profanely deceiving and the other is Divinely Revealing, so I ask of you, which glass does the Black world look through today, beloved ?

There is no Salvation, Liberation, Freedom to be enjoyed in America for Black People, because as we Black People stand today, we now perceive all things as White People have created them to be, which prevent Black People from being able to Conceive how all things once were and is to be again, because the Change come by the way you must Conceive all things are to be, our Ancient Cosmic Divine Black First way Ancestors Conceived the world as it came to be on this Planet and now we black people live in a World perceived to be by White People today.

So I beseech you Black people today, behold the present Condition of the Black World, as you now live a committed and submitted Life to a White Created World and its False God.

Be Kind to your Selves, beloved

Hoteph
Osiris
Copyright@2002

AS WHITE PEOPLE PERCEIVE ALL THINGS TO BE, BLACK PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT IS THE WAY ALL THINGS ARE TO BE.

By Chief Elder Osiris

Perception is a common practice among White people and Conception is what use to be a common practice among Black People, the former being based upon the sense interaction with thought and the latter being based upon the Mind action of Thought, one Look through the lens of your eyes and the other See through the lens of your Thoughts and it is from those action, the claim of Truth is established, one truth is based upon the physical Perception and the other being based upon the Mental Conception, one Method now is a common practice while the other method is no longer Practiced by Black People, thus you have a single perception of the Physical World as looked at through the prism of White People Eyes.

To speak the Divine Truth about White People, Black People have now been conditioned to label such Truth as Racist talk, a clear sign that Black People no longer are able to conceive things as they are, but now has been conditioned to believe all things to be, as White People perceive them to be, and to question that perception, make you in the eyes of Black People to be a Fool and that is because Black People have been made to believe foolish Things and refer to those things as being True.

Why can Black People relate to God other than the way that God has been Perceived to be by White People today ?

Why can Black People consider what is to be True other than by the way White People have established Truth to be ?

Why can Black People project a Spirit ( Attitudinal Behavior ) other than the way White People Spirit is projected to be ?

So the way White People say that all things happen to be, that is the way Black People Believe all things are to be, so the world is the creation by White People and black people now is in the world that is so perceived by White People and you wonder why it is, that Black People lives are as it is today in this world, created by White People ?

Yes I know in your Converted Mind, ( The Black mind Has Been Converted to Be The Mind Of white People ) this is all just racist Talk, seen through the Divine Mind of a Divine Reveler and not believer, but is a Thinker and that beloved is a world of a difference in the way we Black People have been conditioned to perceived to believe all things are to be in this World.

How can Black people not submit to those people with a history of abusing, oppressing, Lying, and Deceiving the Black World, as we now have become a member of the White world, we now look through a Glass that is no longer Dark, but is illuminated by the false Light of the Sense of Perception, so created by White People, so now, even in our conscious state, we may attempt to refute the Creation of White People, but in our subconscious state, we submit to the creation of White People and all of their Hybrids.

So in the sense of the perceived believing Mind of Black People, Black People are only able to perceived all things as White People have presented all things to be, so when we perceive of God, that God come before Black people as a White God in complete Human form.

When Black People project a Spirit of Life, that spirit is the spirit of white People and it is the Spirit that reflect the quality of Mind that is guiding that Life and the Mind of Black People is of the same quality of the Mind of White People, because it is White People that Perceive All Things to be as they have so established them to be, causing this to be a Created White World.

Case and point of Proof of that which I am Divinely sharing with you is Divinely True, take a look at Obama, Black people know no more about Obama than what white People have revealed about Him, yet you believe that White People do not know who Obama is, when White People are the creator of this World we now live in, on this Planet ?

What do you believe ( not Think ) to be the reason Obama doctrine to you Black people, is that you must now totally submit to the perception of White People, as he make claim that his mission, his objective, is to create a Race-less World, this is not Obama created vision, that is the Vision of White People, because it now serve to the benefit of White people and prevent Black People from Thinking about what our Difference really represent in this World, which we have been forced to be a part of, we no longer remembering that we are not to be of this created White evil World, just in it, because this world as perceived by White People serve to the disadvantage of the Black world.

So anything today that we discuss, regardless of its context, it is of the persuasion in some form by White People, because theirs are the Mind we black People now are guided by and you wonder why our Life condition does not change ?

So Obama manifestation is that which White People has presented to you, Obama can not render to Black People no more than he would be allowed to, if he is allowed to become President, which has nothing to do with the way you Black people vote, because all of this is a part of White People world and all that you have been conditioned to believe about it, is the way White People have Created it to be and you can take it or leave this Divine Truth alone.

It is the Fool who say that there is No Divine Essence, but it is not a fool who say that there is no God, because the God the world has been conditioned to believe in, is the God created to be perceived by White People and it is that God Black People now fall down on our Knees to Pray to for forgiveness for things we Black People do, that have been caused to be by the Creator of this World, the White World that now has Obama conditioning you to believe that this White Created World, has gone Colorless, when in fact the only colorless World happen to be on this planet, is the so call Afrikan Black World, in this White World.

So the Spirit of so call Xenophoba now being looked at in South Afrika, is the Spirit that has been instill in Black People by White People, because there is no projected Black Spirit of its originality that is being expressed today in this White World, because we now look through the Glass of Light and not Darkness, the difference being, one is Profanely deceiving and the other is Divinely Revealing, so I ask of you, which glass does the Black world look through today, beloved ?

There is no Salvation, Liberation, Freedom to be enjoyed in America for Black People, because as we Black People stand today, we now perceive all things as White People have created them to be, which prevent Black People from being able to Conceive how all things once were and is to be again, because the Change come by the way you must Conceive all things are to be, our Ancient Cosmic Divine Black First way Ancestors Conceived the world as it came to be on this Planet and now we black people live in a World perceived to be by White People today.

So I beseech you Black people today, behold the present Condition of the Black World, as you now live a committed and submitted Life to a White Created World and its False God.

Be Kind to your Selves, beloved

Hoteph
Osiris
Copyright@2002

thank you Cheif Elder... so not to be.....

I overstand ....

as a womb-gender ... u have revealed the divine truth of the matter.. but what lies beneath that is within our own...

how do u suppose we uncondition the staff-gender mind to be in a position to be what we (female) need to reclaim our divine mind and position ....

my mind is open but my heart remains unwilling .... because it's the heart of our men that desire to conquer, dominate and control us.....

it's always not said thru words, but in action.... which is not divine ....

how do we get past the nature of a man to possess a woman, and let her do what she naturally does best ... and that's run shiss ....

the need for a spiritual black retreat is noted ...

but if we can't get along as man/woman because of ego.. insecuity.. low self esteem..... competition....

then the task at hand seems impossible.....

how can we love ya'll if we can't get accross to ya'll what love is and is not...

My dear Miss Lady, you whom I love and Respect so dearly, what you see of the Black man today and the Spirit we act out toward you our strength, you be the Wombgender I refer to, the answer for the way we behave toward each other is in the Missive I have just shared with you, because as you know, we are the way that we Think and whom ever control the Mind, control the Spirit and determine the quality of that Spirit.

Beloved, there will be no reconciling among the Black Wombgender and Staffgender with each other, not as long as there is no coming together between the Two who once was One.

Black people now wear the Mind giving off the impression that just writing about our Problems is enough for us to do, when in fact it is proving not to be the answer to the questions that you have shared with us here today.

I have reached a point where it allow me to only Share with those of us whom I Think is serious about learning again our Divine Information and I do so with a desire that you who are serious about Learning about Whom we black People are, will share your knowledge with other and with such Knowing, it will cause you to See the Important Need for Black People to congregate together not for pomp and show, but to activate our Liberation away from America.

Beloved, until Black people come to the realization that today all we believe we know, that knowledge is based upon all that White People have taught us to believe we Know and as long as we submit to the Mind that now guide us, which is not our First way ancestor Mind, we Black People will remain a victim that practice the Trinity of Evil ( Vain Ego, Envy, Jealousy Wrapped in Malice ) with each other.

So you see My Lady, as long as there is no Divinely coming together of Black people and that coming must take place without Hidden or premeditated agendas to serve organizational special interest, then I am compelled to share with you the Divine truth, which is that Black people in America, the rest of the diaspora and in Afrika, we now are witnessing a not only Spiritual Transformation away from our Divine Mind, but a Physical one as well, and is taking place with Black people as I share with you at this moment, it serving as the final stage of our demise as a unique Black once Divine Being of Black people.

Sorry beloved, but I must share with you the information that is Revealed to me and I know it is not what Black People been conditioned to Want to believe, and it is the Want that is Killing us continuously today, as we wear the Mind of our Oppressors.

Be Kind to Your self, beloved

Much Love To you

Hoteph

Osiris
Chief Elder

there has to be a reconciliation..... has to...

because you speak the truth it breaks my heart ....

well knowing that your speaking the truth does... and if this truth will remain.. and there will be no reconciliation... then why do the ancestors call?

when I read u and I read how upset u are and that ur so upset out of love for us...... it makes me cry.... not because i'm a cry baby, but it's because as I read ur words I can feel just how hurt u are, and how sincere ur words are...

I can't help but feeling helpless....... and defeated....

there has to be a way or you wouldn't share with us...

ur right it's on u to share the truth... but it's on the rest of us to do something about it....

I know there are many that are very serious....

Beloved, I am in the presence of your Spirit and I do know your Sadness, but know this, I am well equipped to acknowledge the Divine Truth about what has happen to us as a once Divine People and yes, that Divine Knowledge bring sadness and compassion to me as I see a People in serious trouble, they who do not Know me but yet many have grown to despise me and it is all because I do not tell them what White folks have told us to want to hear, yet my Love does not recede not one Nano inch for my People.

you see beloved, The Ancestors do not call upon us, it is our obligation to call upon the Ancestors and when we are Divinely Sincere, the Ancestors will respond to our Call and the evidence will be by the Spirit we display for our Black Selves, and it is the Divine spirit that express the action to be Free.

Divine Love to you My Lady.

be Kind to your self, Beloved.

Hoteph
osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back