Black Poetry : As We Lay

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by 1svd2srv, Dec 26, 2012.

1. 1svd2srv

1svd2srv Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +9
    I want to lay with you till our bodies merge into one not as in love making but as two souls partaking in what being whole is all about. Wrapped so tight that the very breath we breath is in sync with our hearts beating rhythmically together like two drummers while yet knowing who we each are.
    As we lay engulfed in flames not as burning with hear but from the passion tha is deep within yes it begins to surface only to take place in our embrace reassuring it's ok to lay within your arms feeling safe from harm with not alarm to break the feeling. Yes here as we lay.
    No humping thumping or frumping in the sheets only the sweetness of knowing that it is well betwen us with no fuss I find my soul resting without contesting the home I have not found for I am bound to never recover what I what I have discovered here in the safety of your arms. As we lay.
    Yes, I want to lay with you but not as in lovemaking but as couples do knowing the comfort and security for what we long for to feel safe and protected dectecting what the other want to do. You sheilding me as best as you can as a man with only my interest in mind with no spoken words I can hear you say "It's ok". And so we lay in this position with no mention of any hardships we sometimes face on any given day comforting as it amy seems it feels like a dream as we lay. Yes, as I lay here with you. As we lay
    peacefully
    beautifully
    connecting fully
    As
    we
    lay.

2. Bishop

Bishop Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +86
    Hmmmmm....loving this....

3. 1svd2srv

1svd2srv Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +9
    **bowing** I am touched by one such as yourself......Bishop. It is oh such an honor to have you speak such words of my work. And so I thank you.

4. Bishop

Bishop Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +86
    no bowing necessary...you are a gifted scribe and I enjoy your work....

5. rapchild

rapchild Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ghana
    Ratings:
    +209
    My Highlights

1."No humping thumping or frumping in the sheets only the sweetness of knowing that it is well betwen us with no fuss I find my soul resting without contesting the home I have not found for I am bound to never recover what I what I have discovered here in the safety of your arms"

2. "You sheilding me as best as you can as a man with only my interest in mind with no spoken words I can hear you say "It's ok""

Simply beautiful.What more could there be.Great piece

6. butterfly#1

butterfly#1 going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,204
    Yes, a very very soul stirring piece.