Black People : As Nature Leads - J.A. Rogers

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

info-moetry

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
peace

I was just given this book by a good friend of mine and just started to read it today. Until Saturday, i had never even heard of it before.

Has anyone ever heard or read this book before?

asnatureleads001.jpg

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
peace

I was just given this book by a good friend of mine and just started to read it today. Until Saturday, i had never even heard of it before.

I never heard of it, but thanks for the heads up.
J.a., as I know you are aware, is not for works dealing with 'race mixing' as a means
to humble european notions of 'racial purity'. Revealing historically how they like to skinny
dip in the ink well hear and there, every now and then.

info-moetry

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
I never heard of it, but thanks for the heads up.
J.a., as I know you are aware, is not for works dealing with 'race mixing' as a means
to humble european notions of 'racial purity'. Revealing historically how they like to skinny
dip in the ink well hear and there, every now and then.

Yeah, like the way he totally embarrassed the Senator on the train in 'Superman to man'. He had him so mezmorized that he didn't even realize that he was eating with him, after stating that he would never eat with a black person....

I received this book as a born day (11-3) gift from a friend of mines over the weekend and couldn't wait to get started reading. I've already read the preface twice because it is so interesting to hear him speak about how well this book was received in the world of Academia. Even one professor of Geology & Geography @ the University of chicago made it standard reading in her class. She called it 'the best literature she had read on the subject. Even the NY Times ran an article advertising it. The editors & manager of the Pull-man Porter's review also ran advertising for the book free of charge they appreciated it so much.

The copyright date reads 1919 & i am really surprised at the fact that i've never heard of it, nor have i ever heard anyone mention it that i can remember.....

It looks to be an excellent read and i would expect nothing less from brother Justice Allah.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
peace

asnatureleads001.jpg
No, and at one time or another I have owned all of his books. Or so I thought. Thanks for looking out.

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
Yeah, like the way he totally embarrassed the Senator on the train in 'Superman to man'. He had him so mezmorized that he didn't even realize that he was eating with him, after stating that he would never eat with a black person....

I received this book as a born day (11-3) gift from a friend of mines over the weekend and couldn't wait to get started reading. I've already read the preface twice because it is so interesting to hear him speak about how well this book was received in the world of Academia. Even one professor of Geology & Geography @ the University of chicago made it standard reading in her class. She called it 'the best literature she had read on the subject. Even the NY Times ran an article advertising it. The editors & manager of the Pull-man Porter's review also ran advertising for the book free of charge they appreciated it so much.

The copyright date reads 1919 & i am really surprised at the fact that i've never heard of it, nor have i ever heard anyone mention it that i can remember.....

It looks to be an excellent read and i would expect nothing less from brother Justice Allah.
I'm trippin'. "...is not for works ".
Darn.
Sorry about my typos.
I meant to say 'is known for works'.

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: