Black People : As Grand Jury Clears White Plains Police in Kenneth Chamberlain’s Death, New Tape Shows Fatal Raid

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Writeous1, May 8, 2012.

1. Writeous1

Writeous1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +202
    As Grand Jury Clears White Plains Police in Kenneth Chamberlain’s Death, New Tape Shows Fatal Raid

Former Marine shot by White Plains police died from bullet that entered arm and ripped through his lungs, autopsy reveals

Kenneth Chamberlain’s Family Seeks Lawsuit, Federal Probe as Grand Jury Rejects Charging Officers
    *Make sure you watch the video on this link also.

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

I appreciate your posting of this information but it has slowly dawned upon me...and very slowly dawned upon me because I refuse to accept what reality is saying but...the truth of the matter is that, those of us that actually matter, such as our black politicians, our judges, lawyers, doctors and prominent black people who have the money, the influence and the media...literally don't give two shiiiits about black people and what we're going through as long as it isn't on their door step. So whenever we get to talking about why we're going through what we're going through, don't look at the white man anymore. Sure, they are doing it but then, so are we by our sheer complacency. As Dr. Welsing says so well; "No response is a response and our people that matter on the levels that are needed have definitely responded loud and clear...we simply act as if we aren't hearing them in their deafening silence!!!

3. Writeous1

Writeous1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +202
    Yep. I agree.
    Just look at what the Panthers were able to do.
    Now, look at the nothing these people have done. And they have more money, influence, and listeners/followers!