Black People : As Grand Jury Clears White Plains Police in Kenneth Chamberlain’s Death, New Tape Shows Fatal Raid

Writeous1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 6, 2010
Sacramento, California
As Grand Jury Clears White Plains Police in Kenneth Chamberlain’s Death, New Tape Shows Fatal Raid

Former Marine shot by White Plains police died from bullet that entered arm and ripped through his lungs, autopsy reveals

Kenneth Chamberlain’s Family Seeks Lawsuit, Federal Probe as Grand Jury Rejects Charging Officers
*Make sure you watch the video on this link also.

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
As Grand Jury Clears White Plains Police in Kenneth Chamberlain’s Death, New Tape Shows Fatal Raid

Former Marine shot by White Plains police died from bullet that entered arm and ripped through his lungs, autopsy reveals

Kenneth Chamberlain’s Family Seeks Lawsuit, Federal Probe as Grand Jury Rejects Charging Officers
*Make sure you watch the video on this link also.

I appreciate your posting of this information but it has slowly dawned upon me...and very slowly dawned upon me because I refuse to accept what reality is saying but...the truth of the matter is that, those of us that actually matter, such as our black politicians, our judges, lawyers, doctors and prominent black people who have the money, the influence and the media...literally don't give two shiiiits about black people and what we're going through as long as it isn't on their door step. So whenever we get to talking about why we're going through what we're going through, don't look at the white man anymore. Sure, they are doing it but then, so are we by our sheer complacency. As Dr. Welsing says so well; "No response is a response and our people that matter on the levels that are needed have definitely responded loud and clear...we simply act as if we aren't hearing them in their deafening silence!!!

Writeous1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 6, 2010
Sacramento, California
the truth of the matter is that, those of us that actually matter, such as our black politicians, our judges, lawyers, doctors and prominent black people who have the money, the influence and the media...literally don't give two shiiiits about black people and what we're going through as long as it isn't on their door step.

Yep. I agree.
Just look at what the Panthers were able to do.
Now, look at the nothing these people have done. And they have more money, influence, and listeners/followers!

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
still can't post polls

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
What ever you've done, you can no longer post to the kitchen table