Black People : AS AN AFRICAN, WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE AN AMERICAN?

peace,

It means absolutly nothing...................No I'm wrong, let me try this again it means to be owned by the Italian cracker Amerigo Vespuci, whom this name is derived from. I could never disrespect my ancestors by calling myself an "AFRO-AMERICAN"..

If my christian brothas and sistas are correct when they say u can't walk with God & Satan at the same time, by using this term to describe ourselves that is exactly what we would be trying to do!

peace

info-moetry said:
peace,

It means absolutly nothing...................No I'm wrong, let me try this again it means to be owned by the Italian cracker Amerigo Vespuci, whom this name is derived from. I could never disrespect my ancestors by calling myself an "AFRO-AMERICAN"..

If my christian brothas and sistas are correct when they say u can't walk with God & Satan at the same time, by using this term to describe ourselves that is exactly what we would be trying to do!

peace

That post made me laugh! It actually had me thinking that Radical Faith wrote it, because he speaks his mind in the same way you do, moetry. Also, anAfrican, don't you feel that we have no rights to exercise here in Amerikkka?

CD

Too True.

My God, I don't even see myself as an amerikkkan. I see myself as a descendent of kidnapped, brutalized Afrikans. I see amerikkka a place of decay and insanity. God help my people!

Orisons: I share your perception of the catastrophic shambles all around us, however the Creator helps those who help themselves, thus we owe it to the ancestors [and their tortured, mutilated and murdered siblings] to adequately secure ourselves and our communities in the USA, the rest of the Diaspora, and most importantly for our long term redevelopment Africa.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back