as american as cheery pie

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
i read some where that the white man charged in the civil rights killings in philadelphia mississippi was still walking around down there.

so in forty years no one has whacked that cracka.

why?

why is it that black people kill each other every weekend over nothing but never, ever kill the enemies of the black community?
we are a very violent people except where the "man" is concerned.

brothers on this site have to be restrained from going at each other.
yet, to my knowledge, no one who is a sworn enemy of the black community has even had their feathers ruffled.
why are brothers so hard toward each other and so soft toward the actual enemies of us all?

can a people become liberated with out violence toward their oppressors?

Martin, Malcolm, through out the struggle, targeted murders were used to smash the civil rights movement.
if memory serves me, we never killed anyone.
brothers appear incapable of targeted political violence.
we only fight each other.

have we been socially engineered to kill each other but never kill the white man?

to the brothers who are so ready to go after each other: have any of you ever taken out a white man?

it feels real good.

I'm simply not a fighter nor a killer to any man of creed
but the facts remain why do we go after each other daily
is the real question, I think we target ourselves from greed
and flicked pain of the white man pressure most part is that
we haven't realize that we need to unite some kind of unity toward
each other and lift ourselves up from this individualism, but killing
won't curb the depression just fill cells which is govern by white man
in this society our goal is to govern our minds in a uniform knowledgable
way to justified a killing blow to the white man with wisdom of unity.
Peace

Why have we never had a Mau Mau or a Haitian Revolution? That is a good question brother James. 40 years is a long time to knowingly be a murderer, and to walk around free (much like Medgar Evers killer). I'm sure MS has some "bad" brothers walking around. Unfortunately the colors of a "brother's" doo-rag, his shirt, his set, his tims, is more important than his skins!

This was recently in the news. The man is being brought up on charges and is being held in jail for the killings.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/01/07/mississippi.rights/

PHILADELPHIA, Mississippi (CNN) -- A reputed member of the Ku Klux Klan declared his innocence Friday in the 1964 killings of three civil rights workers whose bodies were buried in an earthen dam outside the Mississippi town of Philadelphia

Killen is being held in without bail at the Neshoba County Jail in Philadelphia. He was arrested at his home in rural Neshoba County without incident Thursday night, Sheriff Larry Myers said.

Myers said the arrest was made after a grand jury in Philadelphia indicted Killen on three counts of murder in the slayings.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back