Black Spirituality Religion : as amen neither punishes nor rewards nor protects, what do i need him for?

jamesfrmphilly said:
this doesn't address the question.
my arm i use every day to help me do things.
amen is chillin while the white man is kicking my butte. what good is that?
if amen is basically a neutral force why do i need him?
i might as well be an atheist. god will not help me.

What is the basis that you are using in forming this viewpoint --- material or spiritual gifts? The spiritual is what matters in the long run.

greetings everyone,
This is my first time posting so be patient if i don't understand the protocol of communicating on forums such as this. i say this because i feel like I'm butting in on a conversation. however this thread interests me.

My 2 cents
As I understand it, Amen is the Unmoveable place within, that we lean on in order to deal with the hills and valleys of life experience. Without the consistent awareness of this inner peace that Amen is, we get overwhelmed by life's challenges ( like being a have-not in Amerikkka!)

I aspiyah said:
greetings everyone,
This is my first time posting so be patient if i don't understand the protocol of communicating on forums such as this. i say this because i feel like I'm butting in on a conversation. however this thread interests me.

My 2 cents
As I understand it, Amen is the Unmoveable place within, that we lean on in order to deal with the hills and valleys of life experience. Without the consistent awareness of this inner peace that Amen is, we get overwhelmed by life's challenges ( like being a have-not in Amerikkka!)
greetings. no, you are not butting in. you are at home here. say what you think.

karmashines said:
Excellent points. And if one believes animals go to the spirit world after they die, the fly would probably end up in a 'better' existence than the spider that ate him.
why is that? the spider is made to eat flies.

karmashines said:
What is the basis that you are using in forming this viewpoint --- material or spiritual gifts? The spiritual is what matters in the long run.
when you are getting your behind beat by the white devil you need some immediate aid.
amen will not help.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back