Black Spirituality Religion : as amen neither punishes nor rewards nor protects, what do i need him for?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by jamesfrmphilly, Mar 27, 2006.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    seems like i have to do all the heavy lifting on my own.

2. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Self preservation is rule #1:)

3. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    I'm not in complete agreement with this. Although punishments and rewards seem rather arbitrary God has definitely protected me.

He gives me the wisdom to navigate the laws of Herukhuti with the assurance that nothing can be against me but all things are for my growth. Without God none of this makes any sense for tomorrow I die and one lifetime is not long enough to benefit from anything that I learn.

4. pfa1451usa

pfa1451usa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    With all due respect Sister

What God would that be? Does he or she have a name? How does one seek his or her participation in one's life? Where would one find archeological evidence of his or her work? Where would one find evidence of his or her's prophesies coming true? Where would one find evidence of his successful intrustion and building up of a nation? Just a question...

5. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Punishment and protection are concepts that are birthed of a specific perception and agenda.

If someone breaks into your house, are you somehow being "punished" by God? If the person who did the B&E gets hit by a car the next day, were they being punished?

Whom does God favor more in the web: The Spider of the Fly? If the fly gets eaten, was that out of some Godly "punishment"? If it gets away, was it because it was being "divinely protected"?

The Mathematics of the Universe transcend our perception of them.

PEACE

6. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Hello Family. I don't come to this section often. I do read some great topics and shared information here all the time.

As God neither punishes nor rewards nor protects, what do I need him for?

Moses was not allowed to continue with those he lead out of Egypt. He was punished for committing murder. God doesn’t appear to us as scripture says he did in the past.

When one is going thru trials and tribulations in life. Questions come to mind and feelings that God is punishing one for something one may have done. Reflection then takes place and those who feel they haven’t done a thing to deserve such confusion and trial blame God.

One hasn’t committed murder. One hasn’t committed adultery. One hasn’t stolen any thing. One hasn’t committed false witness. Searching all Ten Commandments. One concludes they haven’t broken any.

Yet why is one going thru those trials and tribulations?

Looking around no answers found. Asking your spouse, family and friends provide no answers.

Take to prayer.

Ask God to bring understanding and clarity so one can better understand and do what is needed to make those changes needed to squash those trials.

Trials are given to one who has done no wrong. So that one goes thru it. Gain experience and then prepare to share those trials and experiences to clarify for others and teach others. I must then provide clarity in some form or fashion. Now taking from my experience.

My trials and I search myself when they come.

Have I transgressed one of God’s commandments?

I find I haven’t directly. Not purposely done so. The trails yet keep coming. Repeating in some cases.

Here is what I received as an answer to my taking to prayer.

I haven’t shared with others those trials. I haven’t taken a God given talent and power he gave me in patience, speaking, in writing, or understanding and shared those trails properly.

So I must repeat the course. The lesson again similar, new twist, but having the same goal in the end.

Take what he gave me using the speaking ability and gift of oration and other avenues open I know about and use them all in concert to get the lesson clarified. Along the way I keep my faith. In him. He has never forsaken me and I know. So I journey unafraid, seeing those around me burn in agony. Show mean spirited nature and ill will. Hurting and abusing those gifts of opportunity and power trusted and blessed on them. What I see today is some where in all my trails I am to expose and do that sharing and exposing by sharing. As if I was on a hill top. Preaching to the multitude. Like he did on the Sermon on the Mount. Get that information out.

I am his messenger. Thru me comes his will. I promise I will perform Lord... He has blessed me with the talent, and the tools. I see it clearly now. Then he smiles on me once again. And I feel is hand and warmth.

Now my blessing pours in again. Tools and money in some cases. He knows I hear him now.

Tell me James. Does he not punish? Does he not provide? Does he not reward?

I will say this he does. If one wants the trials to subside. Then listen to his word. It may be in the rustling of the tress. In the chirp of a birds. A homeless man, thanking me for the dollar I had to share. One does not know all the time if they are in direct contact with the one or the thing that will bring clarity. Over the years I have been able to get his wishes and desires for me thru such things. For he won’t appear to me directly. But his hosts do all the time. In dreams. In those I meet only once, in those who hurt me. In words that seem out of place coming from a homeless man. ( While he was talking. Making no sense in some cases, making some points in others he clarified another understanding for me ) Those words were clear. Made sense. I now understand and I thanked that homeless person. And continue on my journey.

Because now I understand better. So as I acknowledge and ask for his guidance. I travel again thru the valley of death. Fearing no evil. For he will protect me and get me thru the journey.

I have seen his last hour salvation work in my life. Around me and he has placed people in my life that I know came into it to help me. Now I know what my trials and tribulation were for, and all about. I must get busy doing God’s will.

If I don’t. If I sit and waste the lesson. Then I must repeat again. Today the same trails in my life are no more. Everyday. I see new blessings come. To help me get there. Make it happen. I ask him now and always to guide me now, for I am still blind of the course, but the journey I have to take is clear.

What I am saying is clarity came to me about what I keep going thru. Since I did come out of those trails and disastrous trials with my heart still in tack, my mind clearer on how to avoid the low places, how to ascend the high ones. Until I share what I must say, like that homes man did with me. Until I do God’s will of me. ( Each of ours are different ) I must repeat the lesson.

Tell those who still need to know. He won’t come into their life in the same manner. They have a different set of tasks and a journey or destiny they must fulfill. Let it be known to those who are creating trails and repeated trials to fellow men. God is love.

He created a perfect world. In it man has chosen to profit. By supporting crime. By making crime big business. Building prisons to make money. Not really reform men. By murder for it is the number one cash endeavor of those who do not love GOD. Thou shall not kill!

Everything God gives me in life isn’t mine. He gives in abundance. I know now I must share. Pass it on. Seek the one I am to deliver to. Doing it all patiently. For I know he will send them to me. It may be another homeless man. It may be anyone. I am on guard. I am at the gate. I wait for his arrival. Once I pass the blessing. The gift that isn’t mine. More pour in.

7. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    i have not been clear

i was specifically referring to amen, the khemetic version of God. i was reading the 11 laws.
    i was not talking about the christian or islam versions.

8. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    I'm glad you thought to clarify this, as I was going to, if you did not.

That having said, it's important to remember that Amen, and all of the other faculties of God rest and dwell within you.

Thus, to ask what do you need with "God", is to ask what do you need with your right arm, or your heart, or you skull.

9. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    this doesn't address the question.
    my arm i use every day to help me do things.
    amen is chillin while the white man is kicking my butte. what good is that?
    if amen is basically a neutral force why do i need him?
    i might as well be an atheist. god will not help me.

10. Khonsu

Khonsu Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Hotep

Correct me if I'm wrong here isn't this the same old game of my God is better then your God .. By whatever name you give him or her , Which '' Breed ' Hatred / Wars / Jealousy ?