Mos Def
Ice Cube
Hieroglyphics
Inspectah Deck
Jean Grae
Nate Dogg
O.C.
Onyx

list is long so I'll continue the list later. You can see what they're tryna do though,right? Reason theyre banned is cause they dont appeal to BET's main demographic they said

I was on one site and this dude whos cousin works for BET gave him the list. this is the video area. no more new videos by these artists. Well, no one knows for sure!
However, take the message that Buckshot got from Kelly Griffin:

"This is what I was told:'You're not relevant to kids of today. Method Man and Redman already got the picture. Why Don't You??"

Deepvoice said:
Who is Buckshot and why would they say that about Method Man and Redman? I never heard of this list of banned artist neither and most of the ones I'm seeing from the list provided seem to be has-beens.
buckshot is a mixtape rapper. They would say that about meth and red cause they dont feel theyre connected to their main audience. and probably cause of that superhead thing that meth gets on this list too

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back