Black People : Article: Renaming Africa

@Omowelijabali, RMT is the Egyptian name for "people" or "person" (human being). It is not a location. You say RMT M KMT (luntu mu buKame) to say, "The people of Km.t.". The word RMT is a dialectical variant of the word BANTU. Visit my website at this link for some good notes: http://www.***************/index.ph...-luntu-some-notes&catid=34:articles&Itemid=55

In regards to Ta-Meri.t Ka, I would say, Dya Malela Ka (kala/kale). But you have to explain the KA. Dya Malela is Ta Mry, no need for the Ka.

If you have my book, The Bakala of North America, you know I have suggested to rename African Americans the Bakala to drop the American colonial identity.

@Omowelijabali, RMT is the Egyptian name for "people" or "person" (human being). It is not a location. You say RMT M KMT (luntu mu buKame) to say, "The people of Km.t.". The word RMT is a dialectical variant of the word BANTU. Visit my website at this link for some good notes: http://www.***************/index.ph...-luntu-some-notes&catid=34:articles&Itemid=55

In regards to Ta-Meri.t Ka, I would say, Dya Malela Ka (kala/kale). But you have to explain the KA. Dya Malela is Ta Mry, no need for the Ka.

If you have my book, The Bakala of North America, you know I have suggested to rename African Americans the Bakala to drop the American colonial identity.

Thanks.

I need to review your book.

Given your explanation, this means I would just refer as Dya Malela in reference to both locations.

Greetings Phamily
I have updated the article Renaming Africa. I have made some corrections to the data, corrected some grammar, and added other content. I have added why the ciLuba rendition was chosen, more data on the relationship of Rome in the creation of Africa, and a complete new section which reads the name Dya Malela, using the hieroglyphic script ideographically, to uncover some hidden truths in the name Dya Malela. I also refined the definition of Ethiopia (ciPya) to uncover how and why the Greek historians rendered the name Ethiopia to mean “burnt-face” but got the application wrong. There was also a link to Dr. Wade Noble’s lecture that did not work and that has been updated as well.
I am pretty sure if you have read it once already, that you were going to read it again. Now if you do, you will have additional, more up-to-date data in which to critically engage the text. I appreciate all of you and your feedback and please share with others. The aim is to have a national/international dialogue on this subject. The link is still the same, so you can use the one above.

Ancestrally,
Mujilu Mukatapa

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back