Black People : Article: Renaming Africa

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by imhotep06, Jun 4, 2010.

1. imhotep06

imhotep06 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Web Applications Developer
    Ratings:
    +106
    Greetings Phamily

I hope all is well. I have just recently finished an article in which I have suggested a new name for Africa. Please review and give me your feedback. As many of you know I have made it my life's mission to restore and reconstruct something that has been taken away from us as a result of the colonial holocaust of Africa: our identity. Here is the link to the pdf:

http://www.***************/documentdownloads/Renaming_Africa.pdf

I look forward to your feedback.

[​IMG]

For those of you who know how to read Madu Ndele (Mdw Ntr) words "ideographically", here is how you would interpret the signs.

TA (land sign): the place

M (plow sign): where one can cultivate (through hard work, collective work and responsibility, through sharing and togetherness)... See More

R(open mouth sign): and expand (mentally, financially)

I or Y (reef sign): and grow (human and spiritual development)

(reef on mouth sign): determinative for grow, time, season, harvest)

(niwt sign of a city/country): in the context of community.

So it reads, Dya Malela: A place where one can cultivate one's self, expand and grow within the context of a loving community.

Ancestrally,

Asar Imhotep

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i have no problem with naming africa

i also suggest that the various borders in the continent be redrawn along lines that are reasonable to the people there.

3. imhotep06

Ratings:
    +106
    That is the contention of many who advocate a United States of Africa. In the article I provide three links for organizations advocating for just such a thing.

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    I hope you dont mind my sharing what you wrote concerning this an another forum.

"Instead of calling ancient Egypt Ta-Merry, call it by its Tshiluba [ciKam] name: "Land of Righteousness, Justice, Truth [Dya-Malelela; Cyamalela] or [Dya-Malela; Dya-Malanda] "Land of Love, Friendship and Fraternity". The TA is pronounced DYA and MRY is MaLeLA [r > l]."

I have long emphasized the need to look further south from "Egypt" and your focus on the Luba is very enlightening.

I am in agreement as its timely considering a point I made in another thread concerning RE-ORIENTATION.

5. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    There is something else here. I remember that Dr. Ben used to write concerning "Al-Khebulan" but whenever I used to attend his lectures he always referred to the Motherland as Ta-Meri and from other studies I started referring to "America" as Ta-Merit-Ka.

I think its one of those things that came to be going from my own studies progressing from K'mt to D'mt down south. Also, what territory is R'mt a reference to?

How could I translate Ta-merit-ka into Ciluba? Is this possible? I also see a need to drop the "American" settler colonial identity.

6. imhotep06

Ratings:
    +106
    @Omowelijabali, RMT is the Egyptian name for "people" or "person" (human being). It is not a location. You say RMT M KMT (luntu mu buKame) to say, "The people of Km.t.". The word RMT is a dialectical variant of the word BANTU. Visit my website at this link for some good notes: http://www.***************/index.ph...-luntu-some-notes&catid=34:articles&Itemid=55

In regards to Ta-Meri.t Ka, I would say, Dya Malela Ka (kala/kale). But you have to explain the KA. Dya Malela is Ta Mry, no need for the Ka.

If you have my book, The Bakala of North America, you know I have suggested to rename African Americans the Bakala to drop the American colonial identity.

7. imhotep06

Ratings:
    +106
    Also, make sure you share the link in the first post as it has some additional information beyond what I put on the forum concerning the name as it relates to Itiopia and Ma'at.

8. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Thanks.

I need to review your book.

Given your explanation, this means I would just refer as Dya Malela in reference to both locations.

9. imhotep06

Ratings:
    +106
    The name Dya Malela is the name for Africa only. I leave it up to native Americans to name their own land, from their own languages.

10. imhotep06

Ratings:
    +106
    Greetings Phamily
    I have updated the article Renaming Africa. I have made some corrections to the data, corrected some grammar, and added other content. I have added why the ciLuba rendition was chosen, more data on the relationship of Rome in the creation of Africa, and a complete new section which reads the name Dya Malela, using the hieroglyphic script ideographically, to uncover some hidden truths in the name Dya Malela. I also refined the definition of Ethiopia (ciPya) to uncover how and why the Greek historians rendered the name Ethiopia to mean “burnt-face” but got the application wrong. There was also a link to Dr. Wade Noble’s lecture that did not work and that has been updated as well.
    I am pretty sure if you have read it once already, that you were going to read it again. Now if you do, you will have additional, more up-to-date data in which to critically engage the text. I appreciate all of you and your feedback and please share with others. The aim is to have a national/international dialogue on this subject. The link is still the same, so you can use the one above.

Ancestrally,
    Mujilu Mukatapa