Black Spirituality Religion : ARTICLE: Prt m Hrw - Reinterpretations

imhotep06

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 21, 2004
Houston
Occupation
Web Applications Developer
Greetings Phamily

I recently completed an article titled Prt M Hrw: Reinterpretations. In this essay I sought to bring about a new understanding for the meaning being Prt m Hrw (Book of the Dead), and its purpose in ancient ciKam (Egyptian) society. We accomplish this, of course, by critically examining modern Black African societies to get a better understanding of the ancient traditions. I hope you find this essay edifying and I look forward to your feedback. Here is the link:

http://www.***************/documentdownloads/Prt_m_Hrw_Reinterpretations.pdf

Ancestrally

Mujilu Mukatapa

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

ARTICLE: Prt m Hrw - Reinterpretations

Greetings Phamily

I recently completed an article titled Prt M Hrw: Reinterpretations. In this essay I sought to bring about a new understanding for the meaning being Prt m Hrw (Book of the Dead), and its purpose in ancient ciKam (Egyptian) society. We accomplish this, of course, by critically examining modern Black African societies to get a better understanding of the ancient traditions. I hope you find this essay edifying and I look forward to your feedback. Here is the link:

http://www.***************/documentdownloads/Prt_m_Hrw_Reinterpretations.pdf

Ancestrally

Mujilu Mukatapa

Well wishes brother, and much success...Peace In,

Brother Imhotep06 ... Peace and Blessings,

We appreciate you sharing with us, but you must do it within the confines of the rules.

Aggressive promotion (more than one thread, or more than one link to your site), is spam, unless you are a Premium Member or have purchased advertising.

I've warned you about this before, and I'll have to deactivate all of your links if you continue.

If we let you do it, everyone will want to use us to aggressively promote their stuff, never helping to keep the site they use alive.

Again, thanks for sharing with us, but please do it within the confines of the rules.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thank you. Can you please explain how this is spam? In what ways is sharing original research from one of your members, for the sake of discussing the topic, ON YOUR SITE, in any way not keeping the site alive? I'm not understanding this logic. There is no excessive posting of links. I updated the article and made known that I updated it. So those who have the old article can update their records. I didn't "bump" the page. So again, I'm trying to follow the logic.

I appreciate forums like this. I have 3 social networking websites myself [sites I have not promoted on this site ever], so I understand the cutting down of those come strictly to advertise. But this is not the case. You see this as promoting the website, which although the link is on my website, the links to ANY of my ORIGINAL research articles doesn't take you to the main area of the site. The links are for you to download the PDF article DIRECTLY from the link ON YOUR SITE to the end user's computer (right click, save as - or, click link directly, open 'save as' dialogue box). The only time it will show up on your computer directly is if you have the adobe plugin for your browser. Not everyone has this installed. So again, I'm trying to follow the logic here.

I've seen where you complain about others posting other's research. Now I'm hearing complaints of posting "too much" of someone's own research? I'm not getting it. I've only posted two articles within the last week and a half. The last article I wrote before that was on May 18th. I'm trying to see where the spam comes in.

Again, I appreciate the forum, but this isn't making any sense.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back