Black Spirituality Religion : Art imitating life

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Sekhemu, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    As you may or may not know, the Movie called Hell Boy is currently being shown on Cable. In the beginning of the movie, american troops make an incursion on a Nazi ritual with the help of a resurrected Rasputin, by means of conjuring an entity to shatter a crystal with a being locked inside it, hovering over earth.

There is also a machine with two circles spinning within each other in opposite directions, creating a vortex( vesica Piscis). Fast forwarding to the current year, the movie shows a trio of people in an arctic area entering an underground chamber, with a large circular mandala with a point in the middle of it. One of the members is immediately dispatched and the lines of the mandala is filled in with blood culminating at the center. from this center a man arises, guess who? Rasputin, covered in blood.

Watch the movie is you can catch it and share your insights please

But I'll give u a hint or part of it, juxtapose the words hell boy and see what you get

2. AUM

AUM Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Brother I'll admit you have stumped me on this one. Could you break it down a little further?

It was interesting that when it was time for him to know his TRUE name (written in ancient letters on the cuffs that held him down [earth]) He broke free and opened "the gates of hell" to destroy the earth. His Horns grew back but he broke them off and saved the world (which is now ruled by corrupt white men). BOOOOO! I wanted to see black boy...I mean hell boy destroy the earth and keep his true ANCIENT identity.

3. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Before I break it down any further, by the way your use of the words break it down are revealing in and of itself. I want one or two replies. But I will tell you this, the shattering of the crystal has to do with releasing a primordial force. So you are on the right track, particuliarly with your closing comments

4. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    I wanted to reply but I havent seen Hell boy yet! So come on Brother, Break it down for us! :D

5. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    YEAH, I think I'll watch it too....and i got the dvd and didn't watch it yet ! :)

6. mystic1974

mystic1974 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    you are going to make me go get a blockbuster membership.

7. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    This is excellent feedback, I'm gonna wait for more replies. All of us will see something the other may not readily Identify, this is the reason I'm witholding what I've seen

8. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Ok Hell Boy is obviously the Son of Satan or lucifer if you will. If you notice he has a tail(serpentine fire) and has a fondness for cigars. As you may or may not know, the Orishas are often invoked by the means of cigars as well as rum and possibly an allusion to Shango.

The name Lucifer is actually two names. Lu, from the latin word Lucem ferre, or bring forth light/hydrogen atoms/atums, and ofcourse the word Cifer/cipher. think sacred geometrical archetype :thinking: . As one word Lucifer is translated as the morning star, also known as Venus. Isn't it interesting that the Mayan calendar is based on the dyamics of Venus?

Now let's look at the name Hell Boy, is it possible that this name was taken from the Hebrew words, Helayl Ben Shachar, meaning shining one, SON of the Dawn. Hmmmmmm?

Then we have the word Satan. There is a Khemetic serpent God called Sata(Father of lighting) who fell to earth. Naturally the difference between Sata and Satan is that latter having an N at the end. N representing energy or waves.

But you may recall in luke 10:18..."I beheld satan, as lighting fall from heaven" and, 2 Peter 1:19 "where do ye dwell that ye take heed, unto a LIGHT that shineth in a dark place, until the day of DAWN, and the DAY STAR aRISE in your hearts."

Makes you wonder who this Hell boy really is.

9. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Notice another feature in the movie, when Hellboy recites his name, his horns extend and there is a plume of fire just over the crown of his head. Does this not look like the Khemetic Goddess Hathor(Het Heru) with the Sun Disc surrounded by two horns. and isn't one of the manifestations of Het Heru Sekhmet, as the Goddess of vengeance thru fire and incantations? That is was Ra who had to finally step in before she killed off all of mankind.

10. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Some of us really need to take a closer look at who this Lucifer really is. Lucifer is also equated with Saturn. There's a hint for ya' :climb: