Pan Africanism : Arrogant White South Africans

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by African_Prince, May 26, 2005.

1. African_Prince

African_Prince Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +48
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4569281.stm

2. pdiane

pdiane Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +21
    Please don't get me started!!!! :censored: :zipit:

3. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    I think it's excellent that the blacks of South Africa (the real south Africans) have decided to change the name of their nation's capital.
    The next step is to change the name of the nation itself.

Knowing who you are an establishing a correct and fitting IDENTITY is a major if not the most important step in breaking the mental shackles of colonialism and white supremacy.

Perhaps we as AfroAmericans should do the same and come up with a name for ourselves. Black, colored, negro, African....these are all terms coming from people other than ourselves, none of them came from us yet we fight over which of these names we should call ourselves by.

4. African_Prince

African_Prince Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +48
    I agree. SA should be called Azania.

5. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    I think the Black people of South Africa are being quite generous by allowing the Afrikaneers to remain in the country at all!

6. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

I agree, to be even more blunt about it, they need to kick the crackas out who do all the protesting. :playball:

7. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    If they feel so marginalized, then they should leave the country, and go back to the land of their ancestors... The fact they would say words to the effect that they cannot identify with "Tshwane" as their "father", says they are still the same old racist ******** they were before Africans came to power....

The very meaning of "Tshwane" should say much to them about where the African regime wants to go in so-called race relations, but this bunch of White Supremacists wants the same old kind of apartheid system they've been practicing for centuries, just a kinder, gentler form of it. I say kick their behinds out like they're doing in Zimbabwe...

Peace!
    Isaiah

8. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    I don't think white South Africans are being arrogant...they're just being white folks!

Brother Pan let's be serious, before the western world would allow South Africa to become an absolutely all-Black country again, (with all of the Gold, Diamonds, other natural resources and not to mention that it is an significant nucleur power)...the European powers and America would find a reason to "nuke" that country into the annuals of history...believe me brother, the map of Africa would never look the same again.

9. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Being serious, yes you are right brother Sun Ship. If fact the truthfulness of your statement points to how "independant" Africa truly is. The White Man's burden remains the reality of the world.

10. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    Speaking of nukes...

I rememeber hearing something about South Africa being on the verge of developing nuclear weapons before the political revolution that ended aparthied.

I wonder has the project been abandoned since the black people took over.